Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #13000 Posted: May 11, 2012, 09:45:11 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Cowwie;1484730
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Non-Aggression_between_Germany_and_the_Soviet_Union

"in addition to stipulations of non-aggression, the treaty included a secret protocol dividing Romania, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland into German and Soviet spheres of influence, anticipating potential "territorial and political rearrangements" of these countries"

^

Given their previous devious plans they are some what dis qualified in my eyes as far as im concerned, they fought only out of necessity because their bed partner the nazis turned on them.

And?

You sound butthurt because we wouldn't have won without them.

Reply #13001 Posted: May 11, 2012, 11:47:01 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Reply #13002 Posted: May 11, 2012, 11:55:38 pm

Codex

Quote from: Obble;1484862
pyro sounds butthurt lol!

lawl geeg

Reply #13003 Posted: May 12, 2012, 09:35:17 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1484862
pyro sounds butthurt lol!

Totally, booze poos.

Reply #13004 Posted: May 12, 2012, 11:18:55 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Learnt today that Heathrow Airport are tearing down a whole bunch of buildings dating back to 1100AD in order to lay down more runways.

Fucking scumbags. Grandparents were married in a church that has been destroyed by them that was erected in 1100AD.

Destroyed as in, ruined - not torn down because it was falling down.

Reply #13005 Posted: May 13, 2012, 02:14:01 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Retardobot;1485040
Learnt today that Heathrow Airport are tearing down a whole bunch of buildings dating back to 1100AD in order to lay down more runways.

Fucking scumbags. Grandparents were married in a church that has been destroyed by them that was erected in 1100AD.

Destroyed as in, ruined - not torn down because it was falling down.

I think you mean raized, not ruined.
If it was ruins then it'd be torn down because it was falling down :P

Also, that shit gets my goat too.
Russians are out there ripping up ancient cobbled roads that have survived for 100's of years to replace it with tarseal that lasts about 1/2 a winter.

Sounds a little hypocritical though, because I'm also firmly in the "pull that cathedral down!" camp.
But that's a little different, it's more like "clear away the rubble" than anything else. It's totally fucked.
Fuckers protesting going "restore the cathedral"... mate, there's nothing to restore. "REBUILD the cathedral" would be a better phrasing... which I could probably sympathise with.
Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 05:49:00 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #13006 Posted: May 13, 2012, 05:45:28 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1485072

Russians are out there ripping up ancient cobbled roads that have survived for 100's of years to replace it with tarseal that lasts about 1/2 a winter.

Sounds a little hypocritical though, because I'm also firmly in the "pull that cathedral down!" camp.
But that's a little different, it's more like "clear away the rubble" than anything else. It's totally fucked.
Fuckers protesting going "restore the cathedral"... mate, there's nothing to restore. "REBUILD the cathedral" would be a better phrasing... which I could probably sympathise with.

I think you mean razed, not raized bruv.

Reply #13007 Posted: May 13, 2012, 06:42:09 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1485072

I think you mean razed, not raized bruv.

Reply #13008 Posted: May 13, 2012, 06:42:46 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Obble

Reply #13009 Posted: May 13, 2012, 10:26:22 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.

Reply #13010 Posted: May 14, 2012, 08:48:38 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13011 Posted: May 14, 2012, 09:01:25 am

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1485116
How's the lady-game, Camy?

Read that as i was drinking a bottle of fanta "hows the lady-boy going, Camy?"

What.

Reply #13012 Posted: May 14, 2012, 05:50:01 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #13013 Posted: May 14, 2012, 05:51:41 pm

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1485235
Fanta makes you read dumb.

Driving skyline home today, went around corner, bum started to swing out, was all like i dont think so sonny.

Reply #13014 Posted: May 14, 2012, 09:15:36 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

10,000 words to write in 10 days.

Better start digesting some of these books.

Reply #13015 Posted: May 14, 2012, 09:26:13 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #13016 Posted: May 14, 2012, 09:38:27 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
My house is incredibly clean and seemingly everything in my usually fragmented life has become orderly (this is ironically, the result of extreme procrastination) .

Why is it, when you have a mammoth task, every menial task gets completed?

In other news, found an awesome video:

Reply #13017 Posted: May 14, 2012, 09:45:28 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.

Reply #13018 Posted: May 14, 2012, 10:04:36 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Quote from: camy205;1485276
Fuck the rain is bad in pukerua bay!

JK Baxter poem?

Reply #13019 Posted: May 14, 2012, 10:11:24 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
The rain is bad in Pukerua bay,
From the slopes of the hills a deluge caresses the wall dividing road from sea, car from crash, man from death,
And if we hesitate to exercise caution, so too will be the knock on our mother's door as blue uniforms come to inform her of her latest loss,
Where rubber slides on asphalt as mud and silt and rocks slide down from the cliffs,
When silver skylines are painted red and all the might of ranginui cannot wash it away from the paramedic's hands,
but nowhere near the torrents a mother cries for the loss of her son.

The fog's pretty bad too - but only if you're in a helicopter.

Reply #13020 Posted: May 14, 2012, 10:47:17 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Paikakariki's had some call outs for flooding.

Reply #13021 Posted: May 14, 2012, 11:44:14 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
7200 volts....twice...FML, bloody hamstring is still twitching

Reply #13022 Posted: May 15, 2012, 06:20:03 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #13023 Posted: May 15, 2012, 06:54:46 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
^fucksake, natural selection needs to take place here, this country is heading to the pits. Its's like a third world country when it comes to scrap metal, plaques from cemetries, maggots tresspassing onto properties and taking everything they can. and this WTF!

Reply #13024 Posted: May 15, 2012, 08:09:56 pm