Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
The day after a horrible hang over is like having sex with a Unicorn. Just beautiful.

Also, my computer chair is breaking more and more every day, it's not even two years old, piece of shit.

Reply #13050 Posted: May 19, 2012, 01:42:19 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13051 Posted: May 19, 2012, 04:02:51 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
It must have heard me talking about it, as the arm rest just broke in half, and the arm rests support the back.

$300 later and a new chair I has.

Reply #13052 Posted: May 19, 2012, 04:39:47 pm

Obble

Quote from: Spork;1486286
It must have heard me talking about it, as the arm rest just broke in half, and the arm rests support the back.

$300 later and a new chair I has.

Same thing happend to my old chair, lasted about 1year, new ones doing the same, trick is to break them within the warrenty period.

Reply #13053 Posted: May 19, 2012, 04:43:16 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I did that, and they replaced the part which was broken then, but that was only like 11 days inside the warranty.

I bought the extended warranty for $15 for an extra 2 years, that's how much all extended warranties should be.

EDIT: So far new chair not as comfortable as old one. But I'm sure once I've worn it down a bit it will be better.

Reply #13054 Posted: May 19, 2012, 05:12:41 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
My chair has developed this annoying forward tilt.. its like sitting on a playground slide and trying to stop yourself from sliding down most of the time..

Reply #13055 Posted: May 19, 2012, 05:21:21 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1486267
The day after a horrible hang over is like having sex with a Unicorn. Just beautiful.

Also, my computer chair is breaking more and more every day, it's not even two years old, piece of shit.

1. No, not at all. Last time I had a hang over I smelt like marmite.
FOR THREE DAYS.

2. Time for windows support to be giving you a call any time now...

Reply #13056 Posted: May 19, 2012, 09:01:00 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Quote from: Craigorsarus;1486293
My chair has developed this annoying forward tilt.. its like sitting on a playground slide and trying to stop yourself from sliding down most of the time..

MY chair tilts backwards, let them make babies and we can have a good chair.

Reply #13057 Posted: May 20, 2012, 01:20:00 am

Offline Anaraith

• Addicted
  • Anaraith has no influence.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU does anyone know how to stop BF3 alt tabbing everytime I get something pop up on my desktop? Its highly retarded, the only game I've ever known to alt tab when a notification pops up which also has terrible alt tab support so I get to crash every second round then spend 10 minutes starting to game up cos its such a pos :<

Reply #13058 Posted: May 20, 2012, 02:02:30 pm
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :

Pokemon arent real but they should be.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #13059 Posted: May 20, 2012, 03:04:47 pm

Codex

Reply #13060 Posted: May 20, 2012, 11:50:17 pm

Obble

Quote from: Codex;1486427
saw a sexy obble today mmmmm

No, you saw Rex, you silly goose.

Reply #13061 Posted: May 21, 2012, 05:54:50 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Anaraith;1486365
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU does anyone know how to stop BF3 alt tabbing everytime I get something pop up on my desktop? Its highly retarded, the only game I've ever known to alt tab when a notification pops up which also has terrible alt tab support so I get to crash every second round then spend 10 minutes starting to game up cos its such a pos :<

LoL, 6 months & multiple patches later and it still does that?
And people still play it?

Reply #13062 Posted: May 21, 2012, 06:54:29 pm

Codex

Quote from: Obble;1486562
No, you saw Rex, you silly goose.

Same thing

Reply #13063 Posted: May 21, 2012, 11:08:30 pm

Obble

Maybe, but now my  biceps are the size of the chch quake bill

Reply #13064 Posted: May 22, 2012, 06:03:43 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
My batchelor friend keeps taking fat chicks home when he is drunk.
I suggested a door that he can only just squeeze through. If they can follow, he's in the clear.

Reply #13065 Posted: May 23, 2012, 05:13:48 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Good idea, it can be like a firewall for fatties.

Reply #13066 Posted: May 23, 2012, 05:15:29 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Fatties are determined people. I'm sure they'd find some sort of way in.

Reply #13067 Posted: May 23, 2012, 06:11:18 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #13068 Posted: May 23, 2012, 06:31:54 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Pyromanik

Applications for reasearch tenders.
Wholey fucking shit, and I thought applying for a job was hard.

Reply #13069 Posted: May 24, 2012, 08:13:44 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Just switched to snap, and wow their customer service is unbelievable. Called them 3 times so far, and all 3 times was connected to someone in under a minute, and the person was always helpful and knowledgeable. Really dont know why i didn't switch sooner. Anyone on the fence, i would say just go for it.

Reply #13070 Posted: May 24, 2012, 08:55:29 pm

Codex

I swear they note on the account if you know what ping means as well lol

Reply #13071 Posted: May 24, 2012, 09:59:51 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Driving home from work 15 minutes ago, was listening to some good tunes off my phone, randomly looked at the bus next to me which said 'doors open automatically' which prompted me to remember the song 'Automatic' by The Pointer Sisters. I wanted to listen to this song, but I was driving so couldn't search for it on my phone. Current song finished and guess what song came on next? My phone was on shuffle and I have filled my 16 gig up with pretty much just music.

Needless to say I was impressed with this rather cool coincidence.

Reply #13072 Posted: May 26, 2012, 07:43:30 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #13073 Posted: May 27, 2012, 03:40:13 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Quote from: Spork;1487323
Driving home from work 15 minutes ago, was listening to some good tunes off my phone, randomly looked at the bus next to me which said 'doors open automatically' which prompted me to remember the song 'Automatic' by The Pointer Sisters. I wanted to listen to this song, but I was driving so couldn't search for it on my phone. Current song finished and guess what song came on next? My phone was on shuffle and I have filled my 16 gig up with pretty much just music.

Needless to say I was impressed with this rather cool coincidence.

1 /2500~ songs? That's not a huge stretch really.

Great song though, reminds me of selling cocaine and gunning down prostitutes.

Reply #13074 Posted: May 27, 2012, 03:42:15 pm