Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Oh god, sounds like GladOS, even funnier as lyrics are something like you could just imagine her singing...

Reply #13125 Posted: May 31, 2012, 11:03:07 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Quote from: Super_Hori;1488039
A Merivale metal recycling initiative has gone awry after bags of 'Aranui currency' were discovered by a pair of trademen visiting from the Eastern Suburbs.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/7022854/58-000-in-coins-found-in-street

This bar of social media at the top of articles is getting on my nerve.

#obbleworldproblems

Reply #13126 Posted: June 01, 2012, 10:35:13 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
That's just how it is these days Obble my friend.

Reply #13127 Posted: June 01, 2012, 12:23:57 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Stupid flat peaked jerk kid and your jerk scooter. That's what you get for being a jerk on your jerk scooter in the middle of an intersection.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GROUND.

Reply #13128 Posted: June 01, 2012, 12:26:45 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1488112
???

They are worse than BF kids during maintanence

Reply #13129 Posted: June 01, 2012, 12:58:50 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Obble

Quote from: Speakman;1488192
They are worse than BF kids during maintanence

Understatement of the forevers ;p

Reply #13130 Posted: June 01, 2012, 01:07:25 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13131 Posted: June 01, 2012, 01:08:35 pm

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1488194
ALSO.

QUEEN'S MOTHER FUCKING BIRTHDAY WEEKEND.

LOTS OF DAYZ TIME YAY

Reply #13132 Posted: June 01, 2012, 01:09:43 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #13133 Posted: June 01, 2012, 01:34:05 pm

Obble

Latest patch wont let me past launcher, lol.

Well it does sometimes, but the the ah doesnt work.

Oh and it lags like fuck now. (fps wise)
Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 01:44:57 pm by Obble

Reply #13134 Posted: June 01, 2012, 01:40:41 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Yeah me too. Hopefully something would have changed before I get home.

I have resigned to the fact that CuntiVision have raped the Diablo lore. They had the original creators leave early in D3's creation because Blizzard were taking it to a place that would mean it would no longer be Diablo, and that's where it has ended up. The graphics, however pretty and wondrous, aren't what they should be. They grabbed the WoW team after the D1 & 2 team left and said "do it again".

Still a good game. I still enjoy the shit out of it, but it's not Diablo.

Spoiler :
I'm still reeling over the fact they gave El Diabolos tits, killed Deckard Cain and introduced some snotty grand daughter of his to be his legacy...

Reply #13135 Posted: June 01, 2012, 01:47:16 pm

Obble

I am going to cheer you up,

Brother buys a skyline 6months ago, you wont be able to run that i say, fast forward 6months  "oh can i use your car, mine costs to run."

My face turns into trollface.

Every fucking corner i go around in the thing i end up on a 45degree angle or so, with the back wheels spinning like madcunts. call me Paul Walker.

I shall move to palmy north now.

Reply #13136 Posted: June 01, 2012, 02:14:38 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
lol^
If you want grind. Start at the beach in Dayz and make your way to the airstrip.
Two hours later... Oh look! Airstrip!

Nek minnit, Shot from somewhere.

Reply #13137 Posted: June 01, 2012, 02:15:36 pm

Obble

Is it a grind though? the journey there is fucking amazing, looting stuff/avoiding people/avoiding zombies etc.

They have definitely got the mind fuck factor right in dayZ and im gay for it.

Reply #13138 Posted: June 01, 2012, 02:19:21 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Obble;1488209
I am going to cheer you up,

Brother buys a skyline 6months ago, you wont be able to run that i say, fast forward 6months  "oh can i use your car, mine costs to run."

My face turns into trollface.

Every fucking corner i go around in the thing i end up on a 45degree angle or so, with the back wheels spinning like madcunts. call me Paul Walker.

I shall move to palmy north now.

Nah don't. Already enough dicks here.

Reply #13139 Posted: June 01, 2012, 02:22:30 pm

Obble

We can compete for the biggest one though. :hororr:

Reply #13140 Posted: June 01, 2012, 02:23:09 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Obble;1488212
Is it a grind though? the journey there is fucking amazing, looting stuff/avoiding people/avoiding zombies etc.

They have definitely got the mind fuck factor right in dayZ and im gay for it.

Hah, yeah it is awesome. Not a grind at all.
Porbably even better when my GPU comes back :/ 5850s not cutting it.

I always seem to get to my objective/gun/setup and that's when I die, like EVERY TIME.
OH SWEET, COMPAS, WATCH, KNIFE, HATCHET, MATCHES, GUNS!
Ok, now to go bush and BLAM. Sigh. Chernov. Day 0.
Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 02:29:17 pm by Emrico1

Reply #13141 Posted: June 01, 2012, 02:27:14 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Boss' daughter wants to add me to Facebook.

Awkward.

Reply #13142 Posted: June 01, 2012, 02:27:53 pm

Obble

Reply #13143 Posted: June 01, 2012, 02:29:00 pm

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: Retardobot;1488217
Boss' daughter wants to add me to Facebook.

Awkward.

Delete account

Reply #13144 Posted: June 01, 2012, 02:30:01 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Fucking Chorus, y u have to listen to such loud Katy Perry at 7am?

Reply #13145 Posted: June 01, 2012, 02:33:32 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Deleted the friend request.

Boss' son added me a while ago. I accepted, then deleted him a few weeks later.

I want to be able to vent stupid shit that happens at work without being under scrutiny from my boss' spawn.

Reply #13146 Posted: June 01, 2012, 02:33:36 pm

Offline Emrico1

Reply #13147 Posted: June 01, 2012, 02:38:44 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Obble;1488218
is she a  qtpie

I wont l lie, she's reasonably attractive. However she's a massive whore. I'm constantly forced to hear about how she's hooked up with a hundred different guys.

Quote from: Emrico1;1488225
Daddy, Rii said you are a cnt

Hah.

Reply #13148 Posted: June 01, 2012, 02:55:47 pm

Obble

So, shes like every other native girl in palmy north? ohohohoho

Reply #13149 Posted: June 01, 2012, 02:56:28 pm