Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1488230
So, shes like every other native girl in palmy north? ohohohoho

Yerp.

Reply #13150 Posted: June 01, 2012, 02:56:50 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Better post her number up after you leave then :chuncky:

Reply #13151 Posted: June 01, 2012, 02:58:42 pm

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1488231
Yerp.

im totally move in derpmerstion herporth

Reply #13152 Posted: June 01, 2012, 03:27:59 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Just make sure you leave your dignity at the gates. You wont need it here.

Reply #13153 Posted: June 01, 2012, 03:29:58 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #13154 Posted: June 01, 2012, 03:50:56 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: mattnz;1488247
Fuck you cry about Palmerston North a lot.

Obbles brought it up, fuckstain.

Reply #13155 Posted: June 01, 2012, 03:52:20 pm

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1488240

I think i lost it the time i backed a tractor into a shed, the shed fell over.

Reply #13156 Posted: June 01, 2012, 03:53:24 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #13157 Posted: June 01, 2012, 03:56:00 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1488240
lol

oi bro, oi bro...

"The Experience Begins"

Reply #13158 Posted: June 01, 2012, 11:18:46 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: mattnz;1488247
Fuck you cry about Palmerston North a lot.

What else is there to do in Palmerston North apart from whinge about it?

Reply #13159 Posted: June 01, 2012, 11:33:18 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13160 Posted: June 01, 2012, 11:46:56 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #13161 Posted: June 02, 2012, 02:21:12 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Super_Hori;1488304
What else is there to do in Palmerston North apart from whinge about it?

Hook up with retardo's boss's daughter.

Reply #13162 Posted: June 02, 2012, 08:36:14 am

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #13163 Posted: June 02, 2012, 10:43:49 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #13164 Posted: June 02, 2012, 11:25:10 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #13165 Posted: June 02, 2012, 11:43:32 am

Offline Emrico1

get on the P and yell obscene things at the neighbours at 3am

Reply #13166 Posted: June 02, 2012, 12:02:22 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Gotta love a good stereo on Saturday .

I have to be generally pretty quiet all week. On Friday afternoons and Saturday from about 11AM, I make the most of my soundsytem.

I'll know it's time to throw in the towel when I'm too old to enjoy loud music.

Reply #13167 Posted: June 02, 2012, 12:21:58 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1488305
Crash turbo starlets.

You sir either have a very good memory, or that is an extreme coincidence... :P

Reply #13168 Posted: June 02, 2012, 12:35:39 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Not really, I bet plenty of turbo starlets have been crashed in Palmerston North.

Here's a joke:

Mike gets a call at work he had been waiting for. The baby is coming and the wifes already at the hospital! He hightails it from work gets there as fast as he can, and paces in the waiting room. A few minutes pass and a doctor comes out and asks "Are you mr Smith?"
"Yes yes whats the news?"
 "you need to see this, its unbelievable but, YOUR CHILD CAN FLY
Mike follows him into the nursery with a "Is this guy retarded" face.
The doctor walks right up to the newborn in the crib and picks him up slightly and then lets go. The baby lands softly on his back.
"Hmm weird he just did it a second ago" So the doctor picks the baby up out of the crib and lets go. The baby hits the ground with a sickening thud.
By now Mike is furious.
"NO IM SERIOUS HE JUST DID IT A SECOND AGO SEE LOOK"
And what that, the doctor opens up the window on the fifth floor nursery and slings the baby out the window. The baby boomerangs right into a parked car, shattering the windshield, glass and guts go spraying everywhere.
Just as Mike reaches his arm back to punch the everliving FUCK out of the doctor he says
Spoiler :
"Nah man im just messin with ya. It was a stillborn"

Reply #13169 Posted: June 02, 2012, 12:43:21 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

:\

In other news, Kimbra's album is pretty damn awesome.

Reply #13170 Posted: June 02, 2012, 01:25:39 pm

Offline mattnz

I was talking more that when I lived in Palmerston North, I crashed my turbo starlet.

Reply #13171 Posted: June 02, 2012, 01:32:53 pm

Obble

Reply #13172 Posted: June 02, 2012, 01:44:11 pm

Offline mattnz

Reply #13173 Posted: June 02, 2012, 01:48:55 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: mattnz;1488380
Cheap and fast?

Just like Palmy girls.

HERRRRR DERRRRR.

Reply #13174 Posted: June 02, 2012, 01:58:50 pm