Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
yup, snow. Fuck I'm good at predicting this shit. Did the same thing last year, lol.
Though today was surprisingly warm. Didn't need coat. Walked to servo in the t-shirt. No worries. Lady behind counter was mortified, lol. It snowed fucking hardout all day, but there's fuck all on the ground to show for it. Some powered cool, some sneaky sloshy shit. It's somewhere in between the 2 snows last year. The first one being awesome powdery wickedness, the second being a retarded pile of wet sloshy shit. More towards the first I'd say though.

Just went for a walk to the supermarket, it was closed, so went to the next one instead. Now enjoying wine and mandarins by the fire. Good times. Worked all day, will work tomorrow as well.
Who took the day off?

I wonder if this will repeat all winter?

Quote from: Codex;1488947
2 face cat is scary, awesome though

Yeah just got sent home from work myself.
Spoiler :

Wait what? You work at Ilam Village?

Also yeah, awesome cat Kopf :D

Reply #13225 Posted: June 06, 2012, 07:51:12 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1489063
yup, snow. Fuck I'm good at predicting this shit. Did the same thing last year, lol.

Quote from: Pyromanik;1488867
Everyone making a deal about this.
"Going to snow!"

Oh yup, 2cm for Mt Hutt. Sif as fuck it's going to snow here.

Did you just go full retard?

Reply #13226 Posted: June 06, 2012, 08:25:40 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
lol, nup.
Full sarcasam.

Quote from: Pyromanik;1402973
Nah.
No chance.
Never was.

Would be nice.
But no.

Just look out your window -.-
It's not even rain weather, let along sleet or snow.
And even if it does end up doing so, we won't end up 'with snow'. It'll be like a hailstorm. Gone in seconds.
Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 09:59:23 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #13227 Posted: June 06, 2012, 09:54:06 pm

Codex

Quote from: Retardobot;1489077
Did you just go full retard?
Not sure if question or if statement.

Reply #13228 Posted: June 06, 2012, 10:04:53 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Your sentence, although poorly worded, was a statement. Retardobot's was a question. You can tell the difference because a question ends with the grammatical icon we know and love as the question mark?

(yes, that's intentionally ironic)

Reply #13229 Posted: June 07, 2012, 12:36:20 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13230 Posted: June 07, 2012, 07:32:12 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Job interview next Thursday.

Me legs have gone all wobbly like.

Reply #13231 Posted: June 07, 2012, 01:55:22 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Retardobot;1489178

Good to hear. Blow that hatstand of a job

Reply #13232 Posted: June 07, 2012, 01:58:24 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Boss asks me to come in at 8 instead of 8:30.

Get in at 8, no one's here. He arrives 20mins late and then complains that I should leave a note for myself to remember to turn off the A/C. I did have a note on my desk to remind me of this up until last week when some idiot ripped it off.

Also, it's his bloody wife that leaves the A/C on.

Anger.

Reply #13233 Posted: June 08, 2012, 08:19:07 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
You are the cleaner & maintenance man after all!

Reply #13234 Posted: June 08, 2012, 08:20:43 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Obble

I need new speakers asap, today before 5, $500 budget. help me nerds.

Reply #13235 Posted: June 08, 2012, 12:17:41 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #13236 Posted: June 08, 2012, 12:28:01 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13237 Posted: June 08, 2012, 12:30:12 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Obble

Quote from: Super_Hori;1489295
What for?

computer, sorry :o

Reply #13238 Posted: June 08, 2012, 12:33:01 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Speakman;1489296
Listening to things, durrr

Then he'd want listeners, durrr.

Reply #13239 Posted: June 08, 2012, 12:38:17 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Go to Rock shop and buy a pair of studio monitors.

Reply #13240 Posted: June 08, 2012, 12:39:48 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #13241 Posted: June 08, 2012, 01:22:40 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Obble

its ok i went on gp where people post and know stuff.

Reply #13242 Posted: June 08, 2012, 03:40:17 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #13243 Posted: June 08, 2012, 04:26:17 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
CK still alive? I thought he got deported for child smuggling.

Reply #13244 Posted: June 08, 2012, 04:32:20 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Pretty sure he disappeared up his own arse trying to improve the sound quality

Reply #13245 Posted: June 08, 2012, 04:45:07 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...

Reply #13246 Posted: June 08, 2012, 07:12:34 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
^this guy is not familiar with the acoustic properties of an asshole

Reply #13247 Posted: June 08, 2012, 07:19:09 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Retardobot;1489178

Joyous news. Best hopes for your career advancement! :)

Quote from: Speakman;1489359
^this guy is not familiar with the acoustic properties of an asshole

lol

Reply #13249 Posted: June 08, 2012, 10:16:11 pm