Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I would have reserved number 9000 for myself, and sent me this:

[/url]

Reply #13400 Posted: June 25, 2012, 09:07:09 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
I just had maple syrup-candied bacon strips with berry pancakes and ice-cream.

Reply #13401 Posted: June 26, 2012, 03:40:12 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

Reply #13402 Posted: June 26, 2012, 03:57:01 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Nah, I only have Jelly with ice cream or vodka.

Reply #13403 Posted: June 26, 2012, 06:56:55 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1491585
Nah, I only have Jelly with ice cream or vodka.

lol, you've never had me Pyro.

Reply #13404 Posted: June 26, 2012, 07:03:27 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Nor do I want to :<

On the other hand, Flight of the Conchords was great :D

Reply #13405 Posted: June 27, 2012, 12:04:54 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13406 Posted: June 27, 2012, 12:08:17 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Boss went away for a midday meeting saying his wife would arrive at work within 10 mins so I could scuttle off for lunch.

2:10pm and she makes it in and tells me about her glorious lunch date with her 3 gay friends and her haircut.

Thanks.

Reply #13407 Posted: June 28, 2012, 02:04:55 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Shit. Got in touch with the Mrs. this morning after realizing she's only a hundred miles from this:

Apparently she's been given notice to evacuate as has the rest of Boulder, Colorado.

Reply #13408 Posted: June 28, 2012, 02:25:31 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted

Reply #13409 Posted: June 28, 2012, 02:27:45 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #13410 Posted: June 28, 2012, 05:53:22 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.

Reply #13411 Posted: June 28, 2012, 09:25:46 pm

Obble

That looked kinda sad on tv last night, especially all the caravans driving away,  looked like that scene from independance day.

Also, Retardo cannot compete.

Reply #13412 Posted: June 29, 2012, 09:19:09 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #13413 Posted: June 29, 2012, 09:26:14 am

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1491902
Compete with what?

dafuq?

CANNOT COMPETE.

Reply #13414 Posted: June 29, 2012, 09:58:46 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Had any more dates, Casanova?

Society expects that you fuck her already.

Reply #13415 Posted: June 29, 2012, 10:04:32 am

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.

Reply #13416 Posted: June 29, 2012, 10:06:22 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I remember going out with a blonde, large racked, great assed girl back in college. She started thinking there was something wrong with her (and me for that matter) because I hadn't tried to get my dick in her within 2 weeks of us dating.

I fisted her instead.

Reply #13417 Posted: June 29, 2012, 10:14:21 am

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1491907
Had any more dates, Casanova?

Society expects that you fuck her already.

Yes, saturday.

shame noob.

Her living 40mins drive away is quite balls up though.

Reply #13418 Posted: June 29, 2012, 10:28:20 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1491910
Her living 40mins drive away is quite balls up though.

Can't you stay hard for that long?

Reply #13419 Posted: June 29, 2012, 11:27:26 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Hahahaha.

He doesn't get the chance to.

THE TIP IS IN--SPURT.

Reply #13420 Posted: June 29, 2012, 11:29:00 am

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1491914
Hahahaha.

He doesn't get the chance to.

THE TIP IS IN--SPURT.

Says the guy with an asian girlfriend cos he as a small weiner.

omg im funneh.

inb4 anyone takes that seriously.

Reply #13421 Posted: June 29, 2012, 12:09:15 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Obble;1491915
Says the guy with an asian girlfriend cos he as a small weiner.

omg im funneh.

inb4 anyone takes that seriously.

Taken seriously

Reply #13422 Posted: June 29, 2012, 12:10:29 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #13423 Posted: June 29, 2012, 12:11:21 pm

Obble

Quote from: mattnz;1491916
Taken seriously

Every forum needs its Ngati_Grim.

Reply #13424 Posted: June 29, 2012, 12:11:31 pm