Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Oh, letting women use your hardware. That's where it all goes wrong.
I'm constantly cleaning malwares off the missus' laptop.

Reply #15525 Posted: December 27, 2012, 05:31:18 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Thor

• Just settled in
  • Thor has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1512828

Qft.

Reply #15526 Posted: December 27, 2012, 05:36:33 pm
Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1512828

thats because they should be in the kitchen cleaning and cooking.

Reply #15527 Posted: December 27, 2012, 05:37:56 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
But my washing machine isn't in the kitchen... and it's too small to fit an ironing board in!

Reply #15528 Posted: December 27, 2012, 06:18:26 pm

Offline Pyromanik

So how was everyone's Christmas anyway?

Mine started out ridiculously hot. And I had no way of cooling down my Christmas beer (which I'd 'souvineered' from the work Christmas doo, lol).
Shops shut, can't buy ice. Had to go for the next best thing: Walk until I found some.

Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 12:33:31 am by Pyromanik

Reply #15529 Posted: December 28, 2012, 12:29:48 am

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
Carefull the Green police will have you up for earth/glacier assault. Fox or Franz Joseph ?

Reply #15530 Posted: December 28, 2012, 08:57:25 am
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I just got driven round in a 1928 Model A while I drank beer in the sun.... was horrible.

Also... MEAT! lots and lots of meat.

Reply #15531 Posted: December 28, 2012, 09:02:05 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Spigalau;1512881
Carefull the Green police will have you up for earth/glacier assault. Fox or Franz Joseph ?
Neither, they don't have lakes. Over the main divide, the Hooker.
Made the trifector that day as also involved were the Tasman terminus (half way to the Ball hut), then around to the other valley for lookouts over the Muller (which has some serious retreat going on) and then marching up the Hooker valley where it was considerably cooler (which was welcome considering the heat stroke weather going on in the Tasman valley) to finally enjoy my beer.
And yeh nah, I trucked it in, I trucked it out.

Best part of it all: Didn't have to say "Merry Christmas" once. All day.
Just about everyone who was out and about spoke Japanese, and the one American woman who did utter the words before I left simply got a "You too :)"
Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 10:31:33 am by Pyromanik

Reply #15532 Posted: December 28, 2012, 10:18:24 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Christmas day was OK. Great food, parents gave me some cash. I don't cope well in the heat and the 25th saw 30.C heat with 70% humidity which really made the day hard to enjoy.

Reply #15533 Posted: December 28, 2012, 11:21:44 am

Obble

I got bored, so went into work and made myself a new bedframe, i made the legs/feet round, i call them ball feet.

Want to see my balls Retardo?

Reply #15534 Posted: December 28, 2012, 11:57:47 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #15535 Posted: December 29, 2012, 12:07:37 am

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1512924
Sounds interesting. Where do you work?

This really cool place that has a website that loads, unlike this fucking shitdump.

Reply #15536 Posted: December 29, 2012, 01:36:05 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Oh whoa, coz the rest of us work at GetSome C:

Reply #15537 Posted: December 29, 2012, 03:51:30 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1512946
This really cool place that has a website that loads, unlike this fucking shitdump.

wtf... stick your balls up your ass it might improve your mood.

Reply #15538 Posted: December 29, 2012, 03:54:53 pm

Offline Thor

• Just settled in
  • Thor has no influence.
Sort of nice today but this is about the only decent days weather we've had, man the weathers sort of shithouse tbh. Wheres the blue sky and sun this summer?  :(

Reply #15539 Posted: December 29, 2012, 04:57:33 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Are you kidding?

The week leading up to Christmas was fucking diabolical with heat and blue skies.

This country is so quick to piss and moan when he get a few rainy days. I'm glad to see some dark skies, because of our massive ozone hole we have some insane skin cancer stats. There's a reason why we have the world's greatest mole-mapping and skin cancer diagnosing techniques.
Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 05:26:17 pm by Retardobot

Reply #15540 Posted: December 29, 2012, 05:13:32 pm

Offline Thor

• Just settled in
  • Thor has no influence.
Leading up to Christmas indeed was awesome, since then meh.

Also you dont need only sunny days to get screwed over by skin cancer, as you ma know cloudy days will do it too, trust me I know :(

Hey but all the aside Im talking weather in CHCH RTB, howling easterly, surfs naff, always grey, shabsville

Reply #15541 Posted: December 29, 2012, 08:11:20 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I got back to chch last night.

went down to cromwel for xmas with my gf and her family, my first xmas away from home, and her first xmas, where a family member has bought a member of the opposite sex who they weren't married to.

we had to sleep in seperate beds cause her parents, but otherwise xmas was spent drinking speights (it taste different (better) down there) boating, water pistoling her cousins, and it was about 35 deg cel, and dryyyyy

then headed back to her families house in a wee town near roxborough oh yeah, also her family own a massive orchard down there, so delicious cherries!

spent a few days mucking round there on bikes, did a day on the orchard, her family love me, so great trip!

Reply #15542 Posted: December 30, 2012, 10:28:54 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Damn, I remember that shit when I was dating girls as a teenager - shit would be so annoying! although made for rad midnight sneaky moments ;)

Reply #15543 Posted: December 30, 2012, 10:38:45 am

Obble

Quote from: winter;1513031
Damn, I remember that shit when I was dating girls as a teenager - shit would be so annoying! although made for rad midnight sneaky moments ;)

That awkward moment when BH is actually 25.

Reply #15544 Posted: December 30, 2012, 10:42:07 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1513033
That awkward moment when BH is actually 25.

12 going on 25...  

midnight sneaky moments were great...

Reply #15545 Posted: December 30, 2012, 10:56:35 am

Codex

Reply #15546 Posted: December 30, 2012, 11:13:49 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Ah, I remember those moments. When I did things to have her parents like me.

Now they think I'm dirt.

Reply #15547 Posted: December 30, 2012, 11:15:41 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xsannz;1513035
12 going on 25...  

midnight sneaky moments were great...

It's true, I joined iconz when I was 5 years old.

Reply #15548 Posted: December 30, 2012, 11:25:46 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1513040
Ah, I remember those moments. When I did things to have her parents like me.

Now they think I'm dirt.

I remember those moments. When i did things to have her parents like me.

Now we're besties, but i hate their daughter, its very awkward.

Reply #15549 Posted: December 30, 2012, 11:32:15 am