Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Chilli is getting reamed over at GP and has been for the past while.

I think he wants back in [GetSome].

Reply #15625 Posted: January 02, 2013, 10:50:19 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #15626 Posted: January 02, 2013, 10:51:56 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
who remembers tronboy? that guy was a classic.

Reply #15627 Posted: January 02, 2013, 10:58:56 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
cnvrt02 and fucking his sister.

That was some Mills & Boon shit.

Reply #15628 Posted: January 03, 2013, 12:17:02 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #15629 Posted: January 03, 2013, 09:52:09 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Every time I open up an .nfo file (using notepad or texteditor or whatever), it makes me feel like a bad-ass hacker.

On an unrelated note, the NZ Cricket mgmt is up to fuck-all.

Reply #15630 Posted: January 03, 2013, 01:42:25 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Super_Hori;1513411
Every time I open up an .nfo file (using notepad or texteditor or whatever), it makes me feel like a bad-ass hacker.

I know that Feel

Reply #15631 Posted: January 03, 2013, 03:54:59 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Using Command Prompt makes me feel like Kevin Mitnick.

Reply #15632 Posted: January 03, 2013, 03:59:19 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #15633 Posted: January 03, 2013, 04:24:50 pm

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1513389

I actually met that guy in real life, weird, but no weirder than the time i asked if deezilla was artificially impregnated like a cow at xlan.

Reply #15634 Posted: January 03, 2013, 06:06:55 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Obble;1513424
I actually met that guy in real life, weird, but no weirder than the time i asked if deezilla was artificially impregnated like a cow at xlan.

Fuccccccccccck, the xlan breakdowns/arguments were hilarious as all hell.

Reply #15635 Posted: January 03, 2013, 07:17:53 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Chilli smurfs, Henri the Hori and Furyan fighting a losing battle with lunacy at GP:

http://www.gpforums.co.nz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=460888&perpage=25&pagenumber=7

I'd almost forgotten how demented it was.

Reply #15636 Posted: January 03, 2013, 09:29:24 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #15637 Posted: January 03, 2013, 09:49:36 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #15638 Posted: January 03, 2013, 09:52:59 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #15639 Posted: January 03, 2013, 10:02:56 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Just watching Deer Hunter.

I did not know about this movie before now. How?

Reply #15640 Posted: January 03, 2013, 10:09:39 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
So let me get this straight, thor = hori smurf?

Reply #15641 Posted: January 03, 2013, 10:11:22 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Retardobot;1513389

If that bloke was found dead I wouldn't even blink, annoyed the absolute FUCK out of me. Don't give a crap if it is harsh, it's true.

I know all people can change, but what ever.

Reply #15642 Posted: January 03, 2013, 10:11:47 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Quote from: mattnz;1513440
So let me get this straight, thor = hori smurf?

If smurf refers to alt-account, then no.

Reply #15643 Posted: January 03, 2013, 10:13:54 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #15644 Posted: January 03, 2013, 10:48:04 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
In the beginning god made the earth flat, and then adam and eve, and they inbred until humanity.

Reply #15645 Posted: January 04, 2013, 01:38:05 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Is anyone in CHCH free tomorrow afternoon (or even this evening) for a couple of hours and has a car with a tow bar?

Shifting flat time :/

Reply #15646 Posted: January 04, 2013, 11:24:09 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Speakman;1513462
Is anyone in CHCH free tomorrow afternoon (or even this evening) for a couple of hours and has a car with a tow bar?

Shifting flat time :/

Chodesex maybey.. i would use company car but they fitted it with gps and i cant be bothered with the paperwork and explaining why i was using it out of hours...

Reply #15647 Posted: January 04, 2013, 11:59:31 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #15648 Posted: January 04, 2013, 12:51:19 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1513434
Chilli smurfs, Henri the Hori and Furyan fighting a losing battle with lunacy at GP:

http://www.gpforums.co.nz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=460888&perpage=25&pagenumber=7

I'd almost forgotten how demented it was.

Ahhh i did it! i read a gp thread and now i want to hunt down the idiots in the thread and punch them in the face.

Reply #15649 Posted: January 04, 2013, 07:26:33 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K