Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #15950 Posted: January 15, 2013, 07:32:13 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
  • Chilli has no influence.
Quote from: Obble;1514752
Chilli likes the d.

not anymore big fella, the d's outta the circle of love  ... hey you want in?  We need someone to make the coffee and bacon sandwiches :D

Reply #15951 Posted: January 15, 2013, 07:36:26 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Codex

Quote from: Growler;1514753

Psht posting without sauce

Reply #15952 Posted: January 15, 2013, 08:21:37 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Chilli;1514755
not anymore big fella, the d's outta the circle of love  ... hey you want in?  We need someone to make the coffee and bacon sandwiches :D

What's happening here? Are you assuming that if you act like nothing happened for long enough people will just forget you're a disingenuous nutbag? It just makes you seem all the crazier.

Reply #15953 Posted: January 15, 2013, 08:26:40 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
Quote from: mattnz;1514766
What's happening here? Are you assuming that if you act like nothing happened for long enough people will just forget you're a disingenuous nutbag? It just makes you seem all the crazier.

disingenuous no,  nutbag yeah totally

ok you be right, this is your house and yeah Im no saint (as anyone else) but Im no demon either  [.. well except when Im stuck behind tryhard boyracers]

Reply #15954 Posted: January 15, 2013, 09:02:53 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
You made tens of different accounts and attempted to fool people into thinking you were 10 different people, got found out and then did the same thing at GP.

It boggles my mind how you don't find that disingenuous.

Reply #15955 Posted: January 15, 2013, 09:07:00 pm

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
The thing is.. I didnt!

I just couldnt be f**ked with a drama. Im still at GP btw.

Reply #15956 Posted: January 15, 2013, 09:15:20 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1514779
You made tens of different accounts and attempted to fool people into thinking you were 10 different people, got found out and then did the same thing at GP.

It boggles my mind how you don't find that disingenuous.
Dont forget, trying to log into pyros account etc etc.

Reply #15957 Posted: January 15, 2013, 09:19:20 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Chilli;1514782
The thing is.. I didnt!

I just couldnt be f**ked with a drama. Im still at GP btw.

You couldn't be bothered with BS so you created more BS - ten fold.

Say it with me - I MADE DOZENS OF ALTS.

You're at GP just like you're at GetSome.

Reply #15958 Posted: January 15, 2013, 09:21:59 pm

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
Ok I can see, Im over stepping the mark here taking liberties, sorry matt I understand and yeah theres always a pecking order. Ill pull my wings in take the plunger if that helps.

With all due respect to everyone here though, this place is heaps slower than the "old" days, have you guys not noticed!? Sort of sad as its such an awesome personalized community here   :(

Again, apologies,  Im not intending to offend.

Reply #15959 Posted: January 15, 2013, 09:26:17 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1514783
Dont forget, trying to log into pyros account etc etc.

WTF!?

Reply #15960 Posted: January 15, 2013, 09:26:47 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
you must have been alt #7 and forgot you did that...

Reply #15961 Posted: January 15, 2013, 09:47:39 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Chilli

• Addicted

Reply #15962 Posted: January 15, 2013, 09:51:31 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Chilli, no one here is ever going to believe anything you read. Nor are they much likely to care.

It has nothing to do with a pecking order, and everything to do with the fact you're on record (forums don't fade like your deranged mind's memory might have) as a pathological liar and a bit of sociopath.

As regards the death of this forum in terms of activity, I don't think many of us are surprised or too fussed - the remaining community (pretty much this thread) is capable of maintaining contact with each other via different means if necessary [not that I do].

You can't threaten us with the imminent demise of the forum to gain favour here - nobody cares that much about it - nor would anyone want the forum to be 'alive and buzzing' if it was just 50 of your alts having conversations with themselves.

That's pretty much all I've got to say, I'm going to ignore your presence henceforth and you can just exist in the background like the homeless people I see when I walk along Lambton Quay.

Congratulations Chilli, you're like NZ's Forum-Gollum.

Reply #15963 Posted: January 15, 2013, 09:57:26 pm

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
Quote from: Super_Hori;1514793

You can't threaten us with the imminent demise of the forum to gain favour here .

I wasnt threatening anyone, is that what you think!?.. Jesus and I thought I was emotional here :/

-e- and it has everything to do with the 'pecking' order, lol hori you noob.
Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 10:12:25 pm by Chilli

Reply #15964 Posted: January 15, 2013, 10:03:12 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #15965 Posted: January 15, 2013, 11:20:38 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1514736
This guy...

And so it begins

Reply #15966 Posted: January 15, 2013, 11:48:20 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
It wasn't so much the rep, rather the amusing text it contained.
"Hate this rep shit."

orly?

Reply #15967 Posted: January 16, 2013, 12:15:19 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
In other news, just got back from seeing a band I've loved for over 8 years. I'm tired as fuck and foolishly have to work today :(

Reply #15968 Posted: January 16, 2013, 07:39:14 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1514813
In other news, just got back from seeing a band I've loved for over 8 years. I'm tired as fuck and foolishly have to work today :(
How is One Direction?

Reply #15969 Posted: January 16, 2013, 07:44:01 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Growler

Reply #15970 Posted: January 16, 2013, 07:45:13 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Haha - bunch'o'comedians, it was Marduk, from Sweden. Was also my first try at gig photography, got some bloody good photos if I don't say so myself. Will edit and upload to the photography forum later today.

Reply #15971 Posted: January 16, 2013, 08:05:41 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Reply #15972 Posted: January 16, 2013, 08:27:28 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
Quote from: Pyromanik;1514802
It wasn't so much the rep, rather the amusing text it contained.
"Hate this rep shit."

orly?

Yeah I do actually, doesnt mean I wont give out the lil green bag. (maybe its a way to say something out of the frontline without upsetting zar and pm'ing someone) I have asked admin if I can have my rep turned off, I remember we could in our settings (??) mark something and the little dot turns to black O_o

Reply #15973 Posted: January 16, 2013, 08:32:27 am
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1514818
Haha - bunch'o'comedians, it was Marduk, from Sweden. Was also my first try at gig photography, got some bloody good photos if I don't say so myself. Will edit and upload to the photography forum later today.

I missed it :(

How were they?

Reply #15974 Posted: January 16, 2013, 08:59:28 am