Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Obble;1516211
Fix the random images thread too, thxm8s.

Indeed!

Reply #16375 Posted: January 28, 2013, 07:41:49 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
also now that you've stopped relying on js detection of flash as to whether or not to include video embeds, can you change to the new youtube embed code instead of the old one so I can enjoy at least HTML5 titles before shitty flash pre-requisits?

Reply #16376 Posted: January 28, 2013, 10:12:32 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
I enjoyed the fuckidity out of the SimCity beta.

Reply #16377 Posted: January 28, 2013, 10:46:34 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1516224
I enjoyed the fuckidity out of the SimCity beta.

So did I

It was much fun. Looking forward to the full game. Being able to play with outher people will be cool, (like taking care of another player gabage, and in turn they can provide you fire service)

And upgrading buildings is lots of cool.

Reply #16378 Posted: January 29, 2013, 08:57:10 am

Codex

Being able to absorb another cities shit looks fun

Eating other cities shit is amazing

Reply #16379 Posted: January 29, 2013, 09:02:07 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #16380 Posted: January 29, 2013, 09:06:01 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1516240
So did I

It was much fun. Looking forward to the full game. Being able to play with outher people will be cool, (like taking care of another player gabage, and in turn they can provide you fire service)

And upgrading buildings is lots of cool.

Trashman Monkey.

Reply #16381 Posted: January 29, 2013, 09:06:15 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1516244
Trashman Monkey.

You should get the game.

I'll place my city upwind from yours.

Reply #16382 Posted: January 29, 2013, 09:15:48 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I can build a city and offer you all amazing waste operations management.

Reply #16383 Posted: January 29, 2013, 09:51:49 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I'm going to build a city, that rises to fame during the automotive era, and then plunges into poverty and violence.
Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 10:07:02 am by Xenolightning

Reply #16384 Posted: January 29, 2013, 10:06:25 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Then many years later, be the back drop of a movie about a super famous rap-artist.

Reply #16385 Posted: January 29, 2013, 10:09:09 am

Codex

Quote from: Retardobot;1516243
Codex eats souls.

Only the best souls

Quote from: Retardobot;1516250
I can build a city and offer you all amazing waste operations management.

Does that mean you'll convert the waste into food for your peoples?

Reply #16386 Posted: January 29, 2013, 11:01:29 am

Eat recycled food. It's good for the environment, and OK for you.

Reply #16387 Posted: January 29, 2013, 11:06:52 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Convert? No, I'll just take the turds and flatten them a bit and serve them in my restaurants - McTurds.

Reply #16388 Posted: January 29, 2013, 11:06:59 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
I'll have a Turdwich; extra turd, hold the mayo.

Reply #16389 Posted: January 29, 2013, 11:25:45 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Quote from: Xenolightning;1516268
I'll have a Turdwich; extra turd, hold the mayo.

Would you like week old fries with that?

Reply #16390 Posted: January 29, 2013, 11:32:08 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1516270
Would you like week old fries with that?

Yes, make it a combo please. My own piss for the drink.

Reply #16391 Posted: January 29, 2013, 12:20:37 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

I like how talk about SimCity turned into a Turdwich combo.

Reply #16392 Posted: January 29, 2013, 12:27:51 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Xenolightning;1516275
Yes, make it a combo please. My own piss for the drink.

Sorry, McTurds is not a BYO. You'll have to choose from one of the menu drinks:

Tropical Piss, Diarrhea Slushie, Mineral Sweat.

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1516276
I like how talk about SimCity turned into a Turdwich combo.

What can I say, I'm good at what I do.

Reply #16393 Posted: January 29, 2013, 12:31:47 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1516258
Only the best souls

Does that mean you'll convert the waste into food for your peoples?

Soylent Green is Sims?!?

Reply #16394 Posted: January 29, 2013, 12:31:50 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #16395 Posted: January 29, 2013, 12:52:27 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Quote from: mattnz;1516283
Got 27" monitor today, two stuck pixels :/

You should be happy. I only got one.

Reply #16396 Posted: January 29, 2013, 01:02:08 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
Quote from: Retardobot;1516277
Sorry, McTurds is not a BYO. You'll have to choose from one of the menu drinks:

Tropical Piss, Diarrhea Slushie, Mineral Sweat.

What can I say, I'm good at what I do.

Reminds me of:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocari_Sweat

Reply #16397 Posted: January 29, 2013, 01:09:15 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I was tempted to post a picture of that but I was too lazy.

I should have just inb4'd Pocari Sweat.

Reply #16398 Posted: January 29, 2013, 01:10:13 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1516284
You should be happy. I only got one.

This is true. It had three to begin with, and I fixed one, but the two remaining are close together so should be a warranty job.

Reply #16399 Posted: January 29, 2013, 01:45:57 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>