Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Obble

Yeh, they're fucking horrible.

Canada is a really nice place though.

Not quite as cool as murrrica, but it's ok.

Reply #17675 Posted: April 29, 2013, 05:56:05 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17676 Posted: April 29, 2013, 06:19:44 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17677 Posted: April 29, 2013, 06:40:00 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17678 Posted: April 29, 2013, 07:14:37 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17679 Posted: April 29, 2013, 07:27:59 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17680 Posted: April 29, 2013, 07:56:15 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Obble

Reply #17681 Posted: April 29, 2013, 07:58:31 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1524273
I know that sort of ruckus.

It is not the sort of ruckus you want to be near.

Live cast lan tournament.
Hilarity.

Reply #17682 Posted: April 29, 2013, 10:08:53 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1524351
Posting in soon to be broken again thread.

2 hours and counting, zomg, could this actually be it?

Reply #17683 Posted: April 29, 2013, 10:12:09 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Reply #17684 Posted: April 29, 2013, 10:33:24 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
I had forgotten what it's like to have an accurate page count.

Reply #17685 Posted: April 29, 2013, 10:49:27 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
This will not last, tomorrow it will be borked again.

Reply #17686 Posted: April 29, 2013, 11:22:24 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17687 Posted: April 30, 2013, 08:32:23 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
It should stick now

Screw all you non beliebers

(cwatididthr)

Reply #17688 Posted: April 30, 2013, 09:09:36 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Holy fucking shit.

So, for the past 2 weeks I have been trying to get a broadband connection. I'm moving in with a relative here in Palmy for the next month or 2 while I try and find a place that isn't infested with students and shit stained carpets. I had been really excited because I was signing up to Snap, they'd been so insanely awesome during the process. I was wanting to have the DSL bill separate from the POTS bill so my relative could continue with their POTS as normal and I'd be billed for the DSL. Snap were all on board and were getting this underway for me until they had gotten Chorus to do the deed for me and discovered the line is an LLU line to Compass.

FUCK.

Compass.

My heart broke and I had to cease the sign-up process with Snap.

At some stage in the last year or 2, Compass has wormed their way in and taken the POTS from Telecom. I wept for a bit because Compass are notorious for cold-calling with broken English indians, bering persistent and rude in their telemarketing. I bite the bullet and attempt to contact them regarding their DSL offerings. They have an unlimited plan for good money, so I flick them an email via their contact form. I get a delivery failure - the email that my residential broadband enquiry was supposed to go to apparently doesn't exist. So I attempt to send another to their 'Media Sales' team explaining that their residential enquiry contact option is defunct.

This is what I get back:

I am overseas returning on 3rd May 2013 and will have limited email coverage

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE?

Reply #17689 Posted: April 30, 2013, 09:13:50 am

Codex

Reply #17690 Posted: April 30, 2013, 09:45:06 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17691 Posted: April 30, 2013, 09:45:33 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Craigorsarus;1524376
Perhaps you will get one of these now:

http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?forumid=49&topicid=28886

I was just looking at that.

This fucking sucks.

Reply #17692 Posted: April 30, 2013, 09:48:03 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
So wait, you HAVE to use compass?

Ain't that breaking some form of law?

Reply #17693 Posted: April 30, 2013, 10:19:42 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Growler;1524380
So wait, you HAVE to use compass?

Ain't that breaking some form of law?

If I wanted to be a rude jerk and uproot my relative's POTS account with Compass, I could go with Snap for the whole phone/DSL package but because my relative is happy with Compass (I assume) I don't want to have to go to that length considering I'm only going to be there for a max of 2-3 months.

If the POTS stays with Compass, the DSL has to be with Compass as well.

Reply #17694 Posted: April 30, 2013, 10:36:04 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Not if compass own or have rights to that coverage base.

Its like certain subdivisions in chch can only have world exchange as their isp

Reply #17695 Posted: April 30, 2013, 10:36:31 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Guys, can you pm me your address?

I need to send out some invoices.

Reply #17696 Posted: April 30, 2013, 10:36:34 am

Codex

Reply #17697 Posted: April 30, 2013, 12:49:09 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1524392
Titty sprinkles

Aim higher and make a face mask.... :p

Reply #17698 Posted: April 30, 2013, 01:07:24 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17699 Posted: April 30, 2013, 02:48:42 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-