Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Ah well.

$62.95 for unlimited internet isn't bad with Compass. Apparently the address I'll be at is very close to the exchange and I should be getting roughly 7Mb/s (download) during peak times and 10Mb/s off-peak. No ETF (off-contract) so I can choose to walk if the service is really that bad, but I'm not sure what other option I'd have :S

Nothing to lose really.

Reply #17700 Posted: April 30, 2013, 02:53:39 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
7Mb...

I get 13Mb, and I'm a mile away from my exchange

Reply #17701 Posted: April 30, 2013, 04:08:31 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1524407
7Mb...

I'm happy with those speeds. It's the speeds I've been getting currently at my place. 700KB/s - 1.2MB/s.

Reply #17702 Posted: April 30, 2013, 04:14:02 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1524407
7Mb...

You mean you're 1.6 kilometres away.

Reply #17703 Posted: April 30, 2013, 04:26:20 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1524410

well if you want to get technical and shit its actually 1.60934 km's  :P

beeeech

<3

Reply #17704 Posted: April 30, 2013, 04:39:48 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
broken here 878 actual 879/880 are so boring they can't be read yet

edit:   it's fixed !!  now how do i remove the Steam Updates & Offers from the new posts page
Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 05:57:41 pm by Kopfjaeger

Reply #17705 Posted: April 30, 2013, 04:42:52 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1524410

You mean you're 15840 hands away.

Reply #17706 Posted: April 30, 2013, 05:56:47 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Kopfjaeger;1524412
broken here 878 actual 879/880 are so boring they can't be read yet

edit:   it's fixed !!  now how do i remove the Steam Updates & Offers from the new posts page

You don't, I fucking love that little cunt.

GO STEAMBOT GO.

Reply #17707 Posted: April 30, 2013, 06:07:44 pm

Obble

Steambot is like the only active user left.

Ever since Tiwa rqd after xsannz told him off.

Reply #17708 Posted: April 30, 2013, 06:08:58 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Obble;1524418

i thought it was Jordy and benis  :silly me:

Reply #17709 Posted: April 30, 2013, 07:21:26 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

I miss tiwa's necrophilia....

Reply #17710 Posted: April 30, 2013, 07:29:29 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17711 Posted: April 30, 2013, 07:30:09 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #17712 Posted: April 30, 2013, 07:43:23 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1524392
Titty sprinkles

Sounds delicious.

Of course unless you mean semen.

In which case it sounds like it was delicious, and then fun and delicious, then just fun, then like someone needed a tissue or seven, but no longer delicious to me.
Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 08:06:02 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #17713 Posted: April 30, 2013, 07:44:56 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.

link to this happening i missed it

Reply #17714 Posted: April 30, 2013, 07:52:32 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
click on tiwa's name, click on latest posts, ??? profit.

Reply #17715 Posted: April 30, 2013, 08:06:33 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...

Reply #17716 Posted: April 30, 2013, 08:08:15 pm

Obble

Quote from: mycoolcar;1524431
lol @ xanananannananans

FTFY
UHUEHUEHUEUHEUHUEHUEHUEHUE

Reply #17717 Posted: April 30, 2013, 10:29:08 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #17718 Posted: April 30, 2013, 10:32:27 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
That avatar has broken me.

I don't know who is who, or why I'm fapping any more.

Reply #17719 Posted: April 30, 2013, 10:34:29 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #17720 Posted: April 30, 2013, 10:43:14 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer

Reply #17721 Posted: May 01, 2013, 09:39:58 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Hey buds, anyone know of a good US proxy that won't thief my credit card details?

Reply #17722 Posted: May 01, 2013, 10:20:55 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #17723 Posted: May 01, 2013, 11:02:05 am

Offline mattnz

Yeah, I've tried, but sites look dodgy, don't work etc.

I just want a Nexus 4 without paying NZ prices :<

Reply #17724 Posted: May 01, 2013, 12:14:39 pm