Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
SOMEBODY got out of the wrong side of the bed today..

Do the same next week, but go out in your undies and as you wave to her rub your nipples....

This sound advice I have given you is the 100% fail proof way to improve your realtionship with your neighbour

Reply #18775 Posted: January 22, 2014, 10:57:59 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
True story; So then I got my cointreau out and sat back in my armchair, smug with satisfaction.

Yeah, well im drinking coffee (average at best) while on the forums and im making money.

Reply #18776 Posted: January 22, 2014, 10:58:54 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
What type of engineering though?
Electronics, Mechatronics or Computer Systems.

This, in current canterbury university words:

Electrical, Mechatronics, Computer Engineering.

They're also starting to offer software engineering.

Basically you want to be designing and building automation systems and robots. Because in the future that will be the only industry.

Hmm, I thought they offered software engineering for a long time.
Maybe not. If not and software is your thing, then there's always the terribly named COSC department (COmputer SCience).

A lot of the time I wish I'd stayed with my Mechatronics degree :<

They've offered papers in SENG for a while, but not an actual degree. I wouldn't bother with cosc, or CPIT for that matter. Might as well so it once and do it right.

Cosc and comp eng graduates have told me the difference between cosc and comp eng is about 10k pa graduate.

Plus I'm building an SAE race car this year. Can't do that in cosc!

Can admin plz clean up my quote tree, I'm on mob. Thanks!

Reply #18777 Posted: January 22, 2014, 03:18:46 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Growler

Now I have to fucking lodge papers to take the CCC to court to not get their shitty infrastructure installed on my land!

The useless cunts can install it in the berm, but no, instead they are going to force on my land. CUUUUUUNTTS!

Reply #18778 Posted: January 22, 2014, 04:23:00 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

why arent any of you fuckers lawyers so you can help me!

Reply #18779 Posted: January 22, 2014, 04:42:07 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
why arent any of you fuckers lawyers so you can help me!

Engineer in training here.

Fill in relevant paperwork, state why you're right referencing laws. Explain why they are wrong, referencing laws. Explain what you want done, referencing more laws. Then go Danny Crane on their asses.

How to Lawyer in one paragraph, NEXT!

Reply #18780 Posted: January 22, 2014, 09:44:03 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Oh, dat DANNY crane.

I know a few young lawyers.
Only one of them is a nice person.
I tend to try and avoid lawyers wherever possible.

Reply #18781 Posted: January 22, 2014, 10:39:14 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
DANNY CRANE.

Reply #18782 Posted: January 22, 2014, 11:01:56 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #18783 Posted: January 22, 2014, 11:43:56 pm

Offline Pyromanik

So that Ukraine eh, wholey shit.

Reply #18784 Posted: January 23, 2014, 06:42:25 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
So that Ukraine eh, wholey shit.

They're not happy with their government?

Reply #18785 Posted: January 23, 2014, 07:29:36 am

Offline Pyromanik

Haven't been for a very long time.
They finally had protests, which I was surprised stayed violence free for so long. I thought the govt would flex muscle and cause escalation much earlier.

But it's finally happened, and looks like all hell has broken loose :<

Европейская площадь. Киев. Атака слезоточивым газом

Still, at least it only appears to be teargas thus far. More property destruction than violent clashes between people.
Still, alarming.
Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 09:49:18 am by Pyromanik

Reply #18786 Posted: January 23, 2014, 09:42:57 am

Offline Growler

So email strya suppliers, enquire about machinery that is upwards of $250k. 3 diff companies.

not one replies.... they obviously don't need the $$, useless aussie cunts.

Reply #18787 Posted: January 23, 2014, 10:09:05 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
So email strya suppliers, enquire about machinery that is upwards of $250k. 3 diff companies.

not one replies.... they obviously don't need the $$, useless aussie cunts.

maaaaaate ya dreamin'

Reply #18788 Posted: January 23, 2014, 06:27:05 pm

Offline Pyromanik

If you send 'm a bit of a curry up I'm sure I'll be going STRAIGHT to the pool room!

Reply #18789 Posted: January 23, 2014, 10:36:29 pm

Offline Growler

Friday.... machine go BOOOOOM! Where are the nearest parts..... BELGIUM!!

Early finish at least, come on fedex I just spent a small fortune paying for 48 hour delivery!

2 fucking cooling fans, slightly bigger than your PC ones but still..... CUUUUUUUUUNTS!

next week is going to suck playing catchup.

Reply #18790 Posted: January 24, 2014, 12:00:19 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.

Early finish at least, come on fedex I just spent a small fortune paying for 48 hour delivery!

2 fucking cooling fans, slightly bigger than your PC ones but still..... CUUUUUUUUUNTS!

feel yr pain, corrupted my OS during a routine update,  just prior to xmas.  been a while since i've rebuilt a rig but most of it came back to me.  tried chucking 32Gb of RAM at it so i could load BF4 onto DimmDrive but the older boards only support 16GB even with the latest BIOS.

now running Win 8 but haven't bothered to play any BF4, just can't be arsed

Reply #18791 Posted: January 24, 2014, 02:31:42 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

WHERE'S THE....HOW TO....MAKE THE YOUTUBE!

Reply #18792 Posted: January 24, 2014, 05:33:12 pm

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

WHERE'S THE....HOW TO....MAKE THE YOUTUBE!

Why you so behind the times? Much vintage,Such Friday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVCzdpagXOQ

Reply #18793 Posted: January 24, 2014, 05:45:55 pm

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.

feel yr pain, corrupted my OS during a routine update,  just prior to xmas.  been a while since i've rebuilt a rig but most of it came back to me.  tried chucking 32Gb of RAM at it so i could load BF4 onto DimmDrive but the older boards only support 16GB even with the latest BIOS.

now running Win 8 but haven't bothered to play any BF4, just can't be arsed

Maybe its just me but your not missing much by not playing bf4. Think i'm getting old, all fps games just seem meh these days.

Reply #18794 Posted: January 24, 2014, 07:02:17 pm

Offline Growler

Now I have to fucking lodge papers to take the CCC to court to not get their shitty infrastructure installed on my land!

The useless cunts can install it in the berm, but no, instead they are going to force on my land. CUUUUUUNTTS!

Yay!!! Negotiations worked, no council equipment on my land it's going in the berm!! All with no lawyers and some common sense :D

Reply #18795 Posted: January 24, 2014, 07:42:00 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
FUCK YEAH. U WANT SUM FUK?

Reply #18796 Posted: January 24, 2014, 07:58:00 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
FUCK YEAH. U WANT SUM FUK?

wot the fuk m8?

Growler, excellent news, my lawyer fee is $9001, 30 days.

Reply #18797 Posted: January 24, 2014, 08:08:48 pm

Offline Growler

on its way via a friend the Somallian, expect an email from him soon.

Reply #18798 Posted: January 24, 2014, 08:16:09 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVCzdpagXOQ

I'm mildly terrified to find that that song is in fact, not utterly terrible.

Reply #18799 Posted: January 24, 2014, 08:23:27 pm