Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Neato.

Ex sends me a message asking me to move to the US and get married.

This past week has had me wishing for cancer.

Then you cook meth right?

Reply #19025 Posted: February 12, 2014, 05:32:26 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
So, dat rain huh.

Raining very hard right now, sounds like heavy white noise, doesn't help when you are trying to sleep.

Starts raining a bit harder, and gets way louder. Roll over and notice feet getting wet, rain is coming in through my open window, drenching the end of my bed, drenching a tonne of stuff near my window as well. Thank god it missed my guitar and amp

Reply #19026 Posted: February 12, 2014, 06:02:23 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Go outside to take a look. 10 minutes of heavy rain, street flooded, gutting above my window brokeded

Reply #19027 Posted: February 12, 2014, 06:12:24 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Neato.

So is it a flying cuntpunch to her or what? She missed that boat no?

Reply #19028 Posted: February 12, 2014, 06:33:51 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Go outside to take a look. 10 minutes of heavy rain, street flooded, gutting above my window brokeded

all my EQ cracks are leaking again, buckets deployed!

Reply #19029 Posted: February 12, 2014, 06:41:17 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
So, dat rain huh.

Raining very hard right now, sounds like heavy white noise, doesn't help when you are trying to sleep.

Starts raining a bit harder, and gets way louder. Roll over and notice feet getting wet, rain is coming in through my open window, drenching the end of my bed, drenching a tonne of stuff near my window as well. Thank god it missed my guitar and amp

I love heavy rain at night, best sleeps ever.

Reply #19030 Posted: February 12, 2014, 08:29:12 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Neato.

It's all so messy and complicated.

Reply #19031 Posted: February 12, 2014, 09:17:21 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Girls seem to make the world go around.

At 19, I've gotten my first girlfriend. Dating for just under a month.

I had no problems with her at all. She's hot, cute, funny, nice. I have no problems.

Then I met the mother.

Good gosh. Crazy 101

Reply #19032 Posted: February 12, 2014, 10:42:47 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Think I've sorted it out.

Good friend told me to trust my gut. I've never listened to my gut before, however in this situation it's telling me not to go anywhere.

Being together on her terms, in the US simply because it works for her doesn't feel right.

Reply #19033 Posted: February 13, 2014, 08:13:14 am

Codex

Greeeeen caaaardddd gimmmeeee gimme gimme.

Anyone know of any utilities I can use to see what files a program modifies when run?

Have to fix something that some obscure shitty utility modifies but it was made in 2001 and there's no code around anymore and there are like possibly 100 db files it could modify fuuuuuck

Reply #19034 Posted: February 13, 2014, 08:22:56 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Neato.

It's all so messy and complicated.

not if she properly Douches first....

Reply #19035 Posted: February 13, 2014, 08:23:19 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

Anyone know of any utilities I can use to see what files a program modifies when run?

Have to fix something that some obscure shitty utility modifies but it was made in 2001 and there's no code around anymore and there are like possibly 100 db files it could modify fuuuuuck

filemon by Micro$oft

Reply #19036 Posted: February 13, 2014, 08:24:12 am

Offline Growler

Being together on her terms, in the US simply because it works for her doesn't feel right.

You choose wisely.

Reply #19037 Posted: February 13, 2014, 08:35:32 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I've been defriended.

It hurts a little.

Reply #19038 Posted: February 13, 2014, 08:45:34 am

Codex

Sucks :( sounds like a wise decision though

Reply #19039 Posted: February 13, 2014, 09:01:40 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
I've been defriended.

It hurts a little.

Ah shit mate, that sucks.. Good on you for sticking up for yourself though eh.

Reply #19040 Posted: February 13, 2014, 09:04:07 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I realised that at every turn it had been me who put the effort to be together, it was me who fought for everything over the years we had been together (evident by the fact she cheated on me early on). And again it would be me making the massive sacrifice and busting my ass while she carried on doing what she wants to. I wasn't prepared to do anything without some serious show of faith from her. She didn't want to do anything.

So, back to square one I go with getting over the whole situation.

/twitter.

Need to air and vent because this is the only medium I have to do that.
Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 09:16:33 am by Retardobot

Reply #19041 Posted: February 13, 2014, 09:14:43 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
I realised that at every turn it had been me who put the effort to be together, it was me who fought for everything over the years we had been together (evident by the fact she cheated on me early on). And again it would be me making the massive sacrifice and busting my ass while she carried on doing what she wants to. I wasn't prepared to do anything without some serious show of faith from her. She didn't want to do anything.

So, back to square one I go with getting over the whole situation.

/twitter.

Need to air and vent because this is the only medium I have to do that.

Yeah mate, sounds to me like she didn't deserve you from the get go - find a nice girl living in NZ, without a fucking TOOL for a father, that puts as much if not more passion and effort into the relationship ;)

Reply #19042 Posted: February 13, 2014, 09:37:44 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

_b

At least I have my beard.

P.S, hook a brother up with some oil. It's gotten to the length where I now shampoo/condition it so the next step would be to keep it in presentable shape with some nice oil.

EDIT: Also, my problem is I don't go for kiwi women. I've never gotten on well with them.
Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 09:57:54 am by Retardobot

Reply #19043 Posted: February 13, 2014, 09:45:41 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
_b

At least I have my beard.

P.S, hook a brother up with some oil. It's gotten to the length where I now shampoo/condition it so the next step would be to keep it in presentable shape with some nice oil.

Mine is shapped by my barber with a simple trim after he does my hair, the only product I use apart from shampoo/conditionin' is some OG J.S Sloane's brill in the moustache for extra hipster points.

Reply #19044 Posted: February 13, 2014, 09:57:56 am

Offline Speakman

Sorry to hear riitardbro. You can vent here, it's safe (at least until Mellcor starts issuing death wishes again...)

EDIT: Also, my problem is I don't go for kiwi women. I've never gotten on well with them.

This is reasonable

Reply #19045 Posted: February 13, 2014, 10:13:19 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Sorry to hear riitardbro. You can vent here, it's safe (at least until Mellcor starts issuing death wishes again...)

This is reasonable
Very reasonable.

Reply #19046 Posted: February 13, 2014, 10:28:14 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
Not that I want to encourage private forums, but it's almost like a private "Veterans" forum could be in order that is out of the Google Spider and search view just for stuff like this. Almost a reddit style confessions space.

Reply #19047 Posted: February 13, 2014, 10:51:09 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Not that I want to encourage private forums, but it's almost like a private "Veterans" forum could be in order that is out of the Google Spider and search view just for stuff like this. Almost a reddit style confessions space.

Reply #19048 Posted: February 13, 2014, 10:55:02 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.

Have to fix something that some obscure utility modifies but it was made in 2001 and there's no code around anymore and there are like possibly 100 db files it could modify fuuuuuck

If it writing to a interbase/firebird db filemon may not work.  IBexpert will let you connect to the engine and see whos connect to the engine and what db  file they are talking to. Had to edit org quoted post because of works firewall policy.

Reply #19049 Posted: February 13, 2014, 11:17:59 am