Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
_b

At least I have my beard.

P.S, hook a brother up with some oil. It's gotten to the length where I now shampoo/condition it so the next step would be to keep it in presentable shape with some nice oil.

EDIT: Also, my problem is I don't go for kiwi women. I've never gotten on well with them.

This:

http://www.etsy.com/nz/listing/102361661/odin-spiced-mead-beard-oil-conditioner?ref=shop_home_active_2

is the single greatest thing to happen to my Beard - every female I have ever encountered has been amazed by how good it is (seriously)

Get some (c wut I did thar), and then thank me later.

Reply #19050 Posted: February 13, 2014, 11:41:07 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Thanks for the man love guys. Appreciate it.

Thanks TDL, will check it out.

Reply #19051 Posted: February 13, 2014, 11:49:37 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Well, I meant an NZ based female, as opposed to someone who lives abroad :P

Reply #19052 Posted: February 13, 2014, 11:55:29 am

Codex

So, back to square one I go with getting over the whole situation.
x( come down for a spoon :3 I'll be trapped here a while longer x)

Need to air and vent because this is the only medium I have to do that.
Heh I do that on Tumblr, works well x) although 99% of the time I just tuck it into that dungeon in the back of my mind and ignore it forever haha.

EDIT: Also, my problem is I don't go for kiwi women. I've never gotten on well with them.
Mmmmm have this problem too. Or the ones I do are also like-minded and want to get the fuck out of here haha. I'll be outta here one day soon I hope x). Person I most got along with was who I stayed with when I was in Maryland in the US, miss it so much.
Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 12:04:39 pm by Codex

Reply #19053 Posted: February 13, 2014, 12:00:55 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I'm going back to the US next year for another month trip.

Want to be travel buddies?

Reply #19054 Posted: February 13, 2014, 12:04:52 pm

Codex

I'm going back to the US next year for another month trip.

Want to be travel buddies?
If I can afford it i'm definitely keen x)

Reply #19055 Posted: February 13, 2014, 12:17:04 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I can see a bromance forming......

BRING OUT THE LUBE!

Reply #19056 Posted: February 13, 2014, 12:39:56 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Codex

I prefer it dry

Reply #19057 Posted: February 13, 2014, 12:55:25 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Spit works

Reply #19058 Posted: February 13, 2014, 01:13:49 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Codex

On the spit or mouth spit?

Reply #19059 Posted: February 13, 2014, 02:21:38 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Codex is going to be smothering himself in fresher poon-tang for the next few years.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWE YIS!

Reply #19060 Posted: February 13, 2014, 06:52:08 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
This made me think of you guys..

Reply #19061 Posted: February 13, 2014, 07:34:40 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Any of you Christchurchians able to help me out?

I need to transport my broken down motorbike from Marshland back to Rangiora? Trailer would be best, but ute/van at a pinch (getting 300kg bike up on a ute might be a bit of a shit) gas money and eternal thanks up for offers.

Reply #19062 Posted: February 13, 2014, 08:07:16 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
when?

I could possibly help Sat in a tight window 2-3pm, bighorn + 8x4 caged trailer

Reply #19063 Posted: February 13, 2014, 09:23:25 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
when?

I could possibly help Sat in a tight window 2-3pm, bighorn + 8x4 caged trailer

<3

I was hoping to do either tomorrow night or sat morning, but that would still work.

One of the guys on KiwiBiker has a standing offer to help with recoveries and I've messaged him, but at this stage your the best offer I've had. Will drop you a PM tomorrow?

Reply #19064 Posted: February 13, 2014, 09:54:25 pm

Offline SmiLinSniPeR

• Addicted
  • SmiLinSniPeR has no influence.
While on the subject of beards....

Cyanide & Happiness - The Beard

Reply #19065 Posted: February 13, 2014, 11:47:46 pm

Codex

Codex is going to be smothering himself in fresher poon-tang for the next few years.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWE YIS!
Hah your confidence in me is probably in vein in that respect

Reply #19066 Posted: February 14, 2014, 08:26:14 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

The trouble with that is you start out that way, then suddenly 5 years later who knows where the fuck you are.

Reply #19067 Posted: February 14, 2014, 08:45:24 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
PS, well and truely clocked forumz by now. 2 bright blue bars up!

Reply #19068 Posted: February 14, 2014, 09:02:47 am

Codex

yeah because nearly 30k posts isn't enough to consider clocked

Reply #19069 Posted: February 14, 2014, 09:14:20 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

The trouble with that is you start out that way, then suddenly 5 years later who knows where the fuck you are.

This. Fuck doing what I just went through a second time.

Also, staff member just wished me a happy valentines day.

Reply #19070 Posted: February 14, 2014, 09:21:44 am

Offline Pyromanik

yeah because nearly 30k posts isn't enough to consider clocked

Yeah because there's a difference between winning and demolishing.
Finishing and clocking in geek speak.
etc.

I have conquered all aspects. Excepting perhaps respect :P

Reply #19071 Posted: February 14, 2014, 09:39:33 am

Codex

Special day, better make my special brew of

haha

Just had a follow up for my lasik op, eyesight is exceeding 20 20 x) by a fair bit o:

Reply #19072 Posted: February 14, 2014, 11:55:28 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
PS, well and truely clocked forumz by now. 2 bright blue bars up!

The bright blue ones are negative rep.

Reply #19073 Posted: February 14, 2014, 11:55:38 am

Codex

He has full negative

Reply #19074 Posted: February 14, 2014, 01:08:23 pm