Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
I met my wife in a bar also. I did it because I know what desire looks like.

I was young and beautiful then.

*sob*

Reply #19950 Posted: April 11, 2014, 12:25:57 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
If you conjure up a kiwi bird... probably nah.

Probably my issue.

I don't date kiwi women.

Why foreign girls?

note: I don't want to know why not kiwi girls.

Because foreign girls aren't kiwi girls.

Even the junkie Spannish girl I dated a while ago was more exciting than a Kiwi girl.

Reply #19951 Posted: April 11, 2014, 12:34:25 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

Probably my issue.

I don't date kiwi women.

Why foreign girls?

Even the junkie Spannish girl I dated a while ago was more exciting than a Kiwi girl.

Bloody racists.

Reply #19952 Posted: April 11, 2014, 12:47:39 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

Probably my issue.

I don't date kiwi women.

Why foreign girls?

Bloody racists.

not Racist.. more ethnically and intellectually selective.

Reply #19953 Posted: April 11, 2014, 12:50:47 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Haha, but you're generalizing all kiwi females to be terrible partners? :S

Reply #19954 Posted: April 11, 2014, 01:01:20 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I'd like to be clear. I don't date kiwi women because I believe them to be terrible partners. I just don't find them interesting when it comes to a monogamous relationship. And I put that down to my own requirements for a fulfilling partnership.

Reply #19955 Posted: April 11, 2014, 01:05:28 pm

Codex

I'd like to be clear. I don't date kiwi women because I believe them to be terrible partners. I just don't find them interesting when it comes to a monogamous relationship. And I put that down to my own requirements for a fulfilling partnership.
Fair reason for sure.

Hah pretty much. I think most are, as I said before, some gems out there though.

The kiwi girls I find myself interested in are usually ones that have spent extended periods outside of NZ or are heavily influenced by another countries culture to the point where they're only kiwi girls by origin lol

Reply #19956 Posted: April 11, 2014, 01:09:51 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Fair reason for sure.

Hah pretty much. I think most are, as I said before, some gems out there though.

The kiwi girls I find myself interested in are usually ones that have spent extended periods outside of NZ or are heavily influenced by another countries culture to the point where they're only kiwi girls by origin lol

^ this...  and Aussie girls too to some extent very kiwi like minded  unless they have travelled.

Reply #19957 Posted: April 11, 2014, 01:21:08 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
I can relate to why you guys don't find kiwi women attractive

Reply #19958 Posted: April 11, 2014, 02:26:14 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Codex

I can relate to why you guys don't find kiwi women attractive
I see what you did there

Reply #19959 Posted: April 11, 2014, 02:32:11 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

Maybe your problem is that you aren't particularly interesting yourself..... ;D ;D ;D

That or you are in the closet :P

Reply #19960 Posted: April 11, 2014, 02:46:56 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Maybe your problem is that you aren't particularly interesting yourself..... ;D ;D ;D

I'm fucking amazing to be honest.

No but you're right. I'm relatively un-insteresting and hate wasteful small talk just to maintain shitty, banal conversation. This allows people to judge me as being shy, when actually people talk too much and not enough people understand the importance in showing a little bit of reservation.

Shut up and look. You don't need to say shitty words all the time.

Reply #19961 Posted: April 11, 2014, 02:59:34 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
You need the shitty, trivial smalltalk to establish connection in order to move on to the deeper conversation.

Reply #19962 Posted: April 11, 2014, 03:26:53 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline winter

• Addicted
Fair reason for sure.

^ this...  and Aussie girls too to some extent very kiwi like minded  unless they have travelled.

So travelling fixes their attractiveness? or am I missing the point you're making.

Reply #19963 Posted: April 11, 2014, 03:27:40 pm

Codex

So travelling fixes their attractiveness? or am I missing the point you're making.
No, it doesn't 'fix it', it's never broken, it's either there or it isn't. More or less:
mostly it's the part where the average female in nz is conditioned the same way and ends up as the type of person i'm generally not attracted to or interested in. Although there are some gems around, few and far between lol.
For me anyway

Reply #19964 Posted: April 11, 2014, 04:02:41 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
No, it doesn't 'fix it', it's never broken, it's either there or it isn't. More or less:
mostly it's the part where the average female in nz is conditioned the same way and ends up as the type of person i'm generally not attracted to or interested in. Although there are some gems around, few and far between lol.
For me anyway

Haha I see. I don't see it as a 'kiwi' girl/average female in NZ thing though - surely it's more so just dependent on the actual person as opposed to their race :/

Reply #19965 Posted: April 11, 2014, 04:06:46 pm

Codex

Haha I see. I don't see it as a 'kiwi' girl/average female in NZ thing though - surely it's more so just dependent on the actual person as opposed to their race :/
Well partly right, it's a raised in nz/culture/conditioning thing. Each country has their own, and as said above, the kind the NZ usually produces isn't someone i'm interested in hah. Although as also said, there are exceptions and it is case by case.

An example is how some things aren't socially acceptable here where they are in other places and vice versa. Because of these things, people are discouraged from doing things and showing excellence in schools and stuff here. I wasn't raised in NZ till I was about 9, was a shock to the system starting school here being told that in order to fit in with my class I had to stop trying to learn or stop being clever. And it was like that at every school I went to in NZ, friends of mine that moved here as children also found the same with different schools entirely and have learned it's pretty normal for NZ even though it's disgusting. Part of the reason i'd never want to raise a child in NZ, I digress.

Although I've found this all from my experience and the experiences of other people obviously vary.

Reply #19966 Posted: April 11, 2014, 04:16:04 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Women who travel are open minded > let me stick things in their butts.

And I like to stick things in butts.

What it comes down to.

Reply #19967 Posted: April 11, 2014, 04:17:00 pm

Codex

What it comes down to.

You know what's awesome

Tails

Oh sweet jesus

Reply #19968 Posted: April 11, 2014, 04:23:46 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted

What it comes down to.

I reckon women that don't travel could still be open minded though - I guess that's where I'm lost with you lot haha.
Maybe you lot should be dating 60 year old cougz with life experience out the wazoo.  8)

Reply #19969 Posted: April 11, 2014, 04:27:11 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.

Gotta agree with winter here. I know what is meant by the stereotypical kiwi girl that turns you guys off, but those generally seem to be more kiwi girls you meet overseas. Maybe its because to me kiwi girl = auckland girl, and aucklands much more culturally diverse then outside auckland, so girls are closer to what you expect from foreign girls.

An example is how some things aren't socially acceptable here where they are in other places and vice versa. Because of these things, people are discouraged from doing things and showing excellence in schools and stuff here. I wasn't raised in NZ till I was about 9, was a shock to the system starting school here being told that in order to fit in with my class I had to stop trying to learn or stop being clever. And it was like that at every school I went to in NZ, friends of mine that moved here as children also found the same with different schools entirely and have learned it's pretty normal for NZ even though it's disgusting. Part of the reason i'd never want to raise a child in NZ, I digress.

Although I've found this all from my experience and the experiences of other people obviously vary.

This kinda reinforces my opinion, because i found the opposite. And this was while attending a decile 4 highschool, where a lot of kids simply came to school to eat their lunch.

Reply #19970 Posted: April 11, 2014, 07:04:10 pm

Codex

Gotta agree with winter here. I know what is meant by the stereotypical kiwi girl that turns you guys off, but those generally seem to be more kiwi girls you meet overseas. Maybe its because to me kiwi girl = auckland girl, and aucklands much more culturally diverse then outside auckland, so girls are closer to what you expect from foreign girls.
Sorry, I don't understand this paragraph. You're agreeing but redefining but disagreeing? :S

This kinda reinforces my opinion, because i found the opposite. And this was while attending a decile 4 highschool, where a lot of kids simply came to school to eat their lunch.
Yeah I found in high school and primary school there were definitely kids there to 'eat their lunch'. But that wasn't what I was referring to, I was referring to the staff and 'figure heads' basically pushing everyone down. Don't be clever. Don't stand out. Fall in line. Be another piece of trash we'll push through the system into society.

Reply #19971 Posted: April 11, 2014, 07:15:06 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
High school, I was a lunch eater........... ahh the fun times!

Reply #19972 Posted: April 11, 2014, 07:38:50 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

<------------------------------------ DICK BUTT!

Reply #19973 Posted: April 11, 2014, 07:39:13 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

Cunt pulled out of house sale..... need to find new buyer.... need to get mortgage now to cover new house :(

Reply #19974 Posted: April 11, 2014, 07:40:34 pm
Think of me like Yoda,