Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
what happened to the post ya self page? was gonna go hunting for some throwbackthursday pics

We got rid of it because you never posted pics of you jamming out with your clam out :-)

http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=2020

Best post i have read on the interwebs since the beginning of the interwebs. love it
since discovering twitter ive been flashing my minge on that ;)
Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 01:21:43 pm by th3fairy

Reply #21475 Posted: August 21, 2014, 01:19:13 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
aww thanks so much for that linky seriously so many lols were had in that thread, could be worth reviving

Reply #21476 Posted: August 21, 2014, 01:33:06 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Is that ball of fluff Zarkov still floating around?  I have missed that kitty

Reply #21477 Posted: August 21, 2014, 01:55:53 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
You can thank me with minge! ;-P

Reply #21478 Posted: August 21, 2014, 01:56:46 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

I will need to do some maintenance first, I dont want you to puke. Ideally would like to know youre thinking aww thats a nice cute minge.

Reply #21479 Posted: August 21, 2014, 02:02:29 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Is that ball of fluff Zarkov still floating around?  I have missed that kitty

have seen him once or twice but he seems to have vacated the forum mostly.

Reply #21480 Posted: August 21, 2014, 02:09:10 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I will need to do some maintenance first, I dont want you to puke. Ideally would like to know youre thinking aww thats a nice cute minge.

Hubby won't mind shouting you a Brazilian :-P

Reply #21481 Posted: August 21, 2014, 02:18:35 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

Hubby won't mind shouting you a Brazilian :-P

if she had a Brazilian she wouldn't need you...

Fairy - i believe this might be your preferred Brazilian

Spoiler :
Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 02:23:11 pm by Xsannz

Reply #21482 Posted: August 21, 2014, 02:21:34 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

theres no penis. aww i thought it was going to be giselle. wheres his penis bulge? is it lost? or did his other muscles eat it from hunger?  again WHERE IS HIS PENIS!!!!

Reply #21483 Posted: August 21, 2014, 02:28:37 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
theres no penis. aww i thought it was going to be giselle. wheres his penis bulge? is it lost? or did his other muscles eat it from hunger?  again WHERE IS HIS PENIS!!!!

Look at the guy.. clearly taking steroids.. steroids = small limp dick.

Reply #21484 Posted: August 21, 2014, 02:33:23 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

nothing that looks like that has functional bits...

it's probably hiding up his ass...
Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 02:38:21 pm by Xsannz

Reply #21485 Posted: August 21, 2014, 02:36:37 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

NSFW
Spoiler :

better stop posting before craigor wanders in

Reply #21486 Posted: August 21, 2014, 02:37:25 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

hahahahahhaha winning thanks!

Reply #21487 Posted: August 21, 2014, 02:53:31 pm

Codex

Reply #21488 Posted: August 21, 2014, 04:11:43 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Reply #21489 Posted: August 21, 2014, 04:13:04 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Anyway; man some of those threats she received are foul

some people take themselves waaaay too fucking seriously.

I don't know anything about this, but sounds like this woman is on the right foot here. It's unfortunate that narrow minded biggots are always a plenty :(

Because i'm extremely stupid via the internet, I have no clue if you guys were also joking... but yeah I was kidding.

From what I understand

Spoiler :
She released a game called Depression quest, which is being hated because it's not exactly about depression, which might seem silly to say because I'm sure one man with diagnosed depression will possible experience life differently to another man with diagnosed depression.

Now, There is a site called "Wizardchan", A place full of "wizards", anyone over the age of 25 (or is it 30?) who have never kissed, touched, or have extreme trouble speaking to the opposite gender, who have all nearly given up on life because "their life sucks". Basically an unhappy place where they share their problems and talk about unrelated stuff. I've never been on WizardChan so i'd have no clue how unhappy they are, or if they're good people or not.

On this futaba-based image board website, A user started a thread saying "Does this bitch even know what she's talking about, This game has nothing to do with depression, It's sad that she's trying to gain popularity off of it. Then the next poster said something and mentioned the word "C**T". It wasn't anything that would make you assume you would be targeted, doxxed, DDOS'd or anything like that.

She got wind of this somehow and started playing the victim in this whole situation, about how she is getting raided and how WizardChan is full of fat, lonely, pathetic people.

4ChinChillas got word of all this and started mass phone calling her, and while technically she is the victim, she dug herself a giant hole by throwing a lot of trigger words around.

What is making a lot of people angry, is that she's no saint herself. She cheated on her boyfriend (possible Fiance?) with 5 other indie game developers, and also started 3 raids on 3 separate game design charities.

She continually posts about how she is a victim, how men are trying to stop women from becoming game designers...etc etc.

Basically, She says a lot of stupid things (i.e I didn't want to prevent people from commenting on my game because I want criticism but if you're just going to say negative things about my game then you make me wish I did prevent commenting) and is essentially causing herself to be targeted. While you could say that I'm "just as bad as rape culture" by blaming the victim, If you walk around wearing a KKK suit, you SHOULD expect to get the shit beaten out of you, and you don't deserve to complain about it.

Admittingly, This is all stuff that I've read off of one site (which had plenty of screenshots which would be a far stretch to say any of them were taken out of context), so what i'm saying may be biased / not the whole truth / truthful at all, but from what I "know" of the situation, she's asking for all of it by continuing to blame everyone but herself.

Here is where I read it all, written by people who obviously hate her, so you chose what to believe.
https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Zoe_Quinn   <- POSSIBLY NSFW

*ehem* I wonder if i'll get hate for admitting that i'm against her.

Reply #21490 Posted: August 21, 2014, 06:33:14 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

What's your excuse?

8) 8) 8)

Reply #21491 Posted: August 21, 2014, 09:42:28 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

What's your excuse?

8) 8) 8)

Your assuming Lias can still see his.

Reply #21492 Posted: August 22, 2014, 06:47:29 am

Codex

Because i'm extremely stupid via the internet, I have no clue if you guys were also joking... but yeah I was kidding.
I understand you were kidding but rings somewhat true in places for a large demographic lol.

*ehem* I wonder if i'll get hate for admitting that i'm against her.
Whether you're for or against, you'd get abuse either way it seems. Can't say I particularly care about this situation.

Reply #21493 Posted: August 22, 2014, 08:13:19 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Guise. The vertex shader is only receiving (0,0) for the UV coords. plz send help.

Ah the fear you instill in me

Fear not man boy, it's worth it in the end.
Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 11:00:36 am by Bounty Hunter

Reply #21494 Posted: August 22, 2014, 10:33:25 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Codex

Ah this be true.

On another note, really enjoying doing Japanese, learning a lot o___o getting into proper structures and stuff now, the brain hurts but worth

Reply #21495 Posted: August 22, 2014, 11:22:06 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Ah this be true.

On another note, really enjoying doing Japanese, learning a lot o___o getting into proper structures and stuff now, the brain hurts but worth

wait, you're at uni this semester?

Reply #21496 Posted: August 22, 2014, 11:27:01 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Codex

wait, you're at uni this semester?
Nah, since they refuse to let me take the jap papers with eng i've been getting privately tutored, started recently, has helped a lot with what I learned on my own hah.

Seems silly though, since i'll keep doing it anyway, just outside of uni lol

Reply #21497 Posted: August 22, 2014, 11:53:42 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
really enjoying doing Japanese

i've been getting privately tutored,

tehehe

Reply #21498 Posted: August 22, 2014, 12:21:54 pm

Codex

Lol, god damn it monkey

Reply #21499 Posted: August 22, 2014, 01:21:49 pm