Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
whats wise is i was still more Man than you  and fixed pulled your bike apart and fixed it :P,   and i never ride BITCH

Well hurry up and bloody fix it some more before summer gets here :-)

Reply #21825 Posted: September 24, 2014, 02:56:32 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
whats wise is i was still more Man than you  and fixed pulled your bike apart and fixed it :P,   and i never ride BITCH

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Reply #21826 Posted: September 24, 2014, 02:58:48 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
fairy is right behind me in posts, gaining fast!

Reply #21827 Posted: September 24, 2014, 08:09:14 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Wasn't it a running joke that you were 'pocket sized'?

I never realised that i was :(  i have spent all day measuring different body parts haha to see and im a fucking midget
do you reckon 16cm for hand from base to tip of mid finger is small?
and do you think wrist circumference of 16cm small?

So... T-Rex or Neandertal?

OMFG you fuckers whove met me - why didnt you ever tell me how short i fucking was?!??!?!??! i always thought i was 5'4 im 5fucking 2 OMG

Probably were.
But y'know... old age makes you shrink. It's science.
Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 07:02:34 am by Pyromanik

Reply #21828 Posted: September 25, 2014, 06:55:42 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Pyros off the jetboat with his old age wisecrack. Off the plank ya go.
Cmon Bounty shall we race?

Reply #21829 Posted: September 25, 2014, 08:23:53 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

I have 89 posts on you. Though I'm fairly reserved with my posts these days, you should catch up quick blabber fingers :D

I think my strategy will be to keep conversation away from women/relationships.

Nice day in chch today huh!

Reply #21830 Posted: September 25, 2014, 05:05:20 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!

I have 89 posts on you. Though I'm fairly reserved with my posts these days, you should catch up quick blabber fingers :D

I think my strategy will be to keep conversation away from women/relationships.

Nice day in chch today huh!

Good to hear I had a lovely day too managed to get a quick tanning sesh in the sun at lunch. Hoping tomorrow is the same as tomorrow is the start to my new fitness kick. I'm aiming to drop at least 2 dress sizes sit around 8-10 I'm sure I'li'll die of starvation before I tone up

Reply #21831 Posted: September 25, 2014, 06:16:47 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Aww sexy vision of you two in leathers with lias's arms around sannzs waist holding tight. Peow peow

Reply #21832 Posted: September 25, 2014, 06:18:07 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Now it's 87 on me

Reply #21833 Posted: September 25, 2014, 06:18:36 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Now it's 87 on me

Can we skip forward a few numbers or back a few to 96 or 69.. Dont care which...  :-p

Reply #21834 Posted: September 25, 2014, 07:44:18 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Now it's 87 on me

This post telling me it's 87 made it 86, but now this post puts it back to 87.

Reply #21835 Posted: September 25, 2014, 07:53:44 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
wait.... who's 69ing fairy?

I'll add my name to the list, a good day motor  boating followed by eating out, throw in a creampie for dessert and you got the perfect day!

Reply #21836 Posted: September 25, 2014, 08:10:03 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
It's areet, I'm always walk'n me own plank.

Nice dodge on the other question. I'll assume t-rex :P

Can we skip forward a few numbers or back a few to 96 or 69.. Dont care which...  :-p

96? What's that, like a back to back reach around-behind?
Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 09:12:19 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #21837 Posted: September 25, 2014, 09:10:44 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

96? What's that, like a back to back reach around-behind?
96 is the back to back cuddles afterwards :)

Reply #21838 Posted: September 26, 2014, 06:40:27 am

Offline Pyromanik

So you mean the dissatisfied grumps?

Reply #21839 Posted: September 26, 2014, 06:56:13 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
So you mean the dissatisfied grumps?

yeah it's what happens when the kids disturb you half way through , you sort them out then just get back into bed give up and snuggle back to back, knowing that the sheer fact of even trying again will cause the baby or the kids to get up again..

murphys law

Reply #21840 Posted: September 26, 2014, 06:58:17 am

Offline Pyromanik

Why do it top and tail then?
You know you're just going to get madder when you end up with fart in your face.

Reply #21841 Posted: September 26, 2014, 08:17:27 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
You know you're just going to get madder when you end up with fart in your face.

because you just collapse in any position...

and if you are facing away from them how does the fart end up in ones face?

unless your burying your nose in there.. but that more fun in the 69 position...

Reply #21842 Posted: September 26, 2014, 08:23:40 am

Offline Pyromanik

and if you are facing away from them how does the fart end up in ones face?

Reply #21843 Posted: September 26, 2014, 08:33:07 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Now it's 87 on me

Sorry personally the 68 is my preference :)

Reply #21844 Posted: September 26, 2014, 09:08:54 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

wait.... who's 69ing fairy?

I'll add my name to the list, a good day motor  boating followed by eating out, throw in a creampie for dessert and you got the perfect day!

oooh look its Growlerrrrrrrrrrr ive missed you!!! i think of you whenever i pass my lovely print of the south island - yes i still have it :)

you forgot bacon Growler BACON
Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 09:11:49 am by th3fairy

Reply #21845 Posted: September 26, 2014, 09:09:48 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Now it's 87 on me

This post telling me it's 87 made it 86, but now this post puts it back to 87.

what? im so confused what

Reply #21846 Posted: September 26, 2014, 09:10:19 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

T Rex :)  especially trying to get to the top shelf. Im going to get my bones stretched!

Reply #21847 Posted: September 26, 2014, 09:13:12 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

Im going to get my bones stretched!

all this talk my bones been stretched all week....

68?   is that your legs tucked behind your head?

mmm bacon...  mmmm spitroast pork..  oops off topic

Reply #21848 Posted: September 26, 2014, 09:32:13 am

Offline Pyromanik

I have a friend who has the theory about all these numbers.

69 is 'dirty', then 37 must be the most disgusting thing ever (according to her, Baldy would probably have a different opinion).

Turns out you have to draw your 7's with the crossmember to get it.

Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 09:40:33 am by Pyromanik

Reply #21849 Posted: September 26, 2014, 09:34:12 am