Poll

Should marijuana be decriminalised or legalised?

No
14 (20%)
Decriminalised
28 (40%)
Legalised
28 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Topic: Decriminalisation of marijuana

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1480959
I stole all you bacons.

I don't think you did.

A man stealing another man's bacon is frowned upon.  

GO MUCH ON A CELERY STICK YOU QUIVERING COCK-HOLSTER.

Reply #100 Posted: April 17, 2012, 04:18:32 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
can't, eating bacon.

Reply #101 Posted: April 17, 2012, 04:23:03 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Bacon is always the right answer.

You pass.

Reply #102 Posted: April 17, 2012, 04:24:41 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: dirtyape;1480952
Play nice children.

Oddball, all you offer is opinion. You should realise this. Your experience is not infallible. And neither is your opinion. So you don't have to be so offended if someone contradicts it. Blanket statements about there not being any credible evidence regarding this subject is just silly.

Matt, studies have been wrong. But being science you realise this.

Growler, are you cyber stalking again?

This is true, and I have no problem being convinced by other well-conducted studies.

This area of research is relatively young, and the variables being investigated are so hazy, it is actually not that hard to come up with reasoned arguments (and perhaps even a few papers) that go against what I'm saying.

@oddball Sorry for assuming that I know more about it than you, it's just that in my opinion you come across as reasonably uninformed (from a scientific perspective). Surely you can see why my argument is a whole lot stronger than yours?

Reply #103 Posted: April 17, 2012, 05:20:23 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: mattnz;1480971
@oddball Sorry for assuming that I know more about it than you, it's just that in my opinion you come across as reasonably uninformed (from a scientific perspective). Surely you can see why my argument is a whole lot stronger than yours?

Think he'll go with reasoning?

inb4 attack

Reply #104 Posted: April 17, 2012, 05:45:11 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Anyone want a cone?

DISCLAIMER: MAY INDUCE EXTREME INSTANTANEOUS IRREVERSIBLE PSYCHOSIS

Reply #105 Posted: April 17, 2012, 06:05:36 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Just a little one for me, I like my insanity mild

Reply #106 Posted: April 17, 2012, 06:47:19 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Spots.Go hard or go home, or pass out, or fetal position in the corner, or hit the pantry ,or crack yourself up ,or go to bed ,or talk to god ,or......

Reply #107 Posted: April 17, 2012, 07:54:28 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
post on GetSome ?

Reply #108 Posted: April 17, 2012, 08:10:18 pm

Offline Emrico1

Everybody thinks I'm strange.

I'm so alone.

Pretty sure that shit was laced.

Reply #109 Posted: April 17, 2012, 09:27:49 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Try mowing your lawns!

Reply #110 Posted: April 17, 2012, 09:28:21 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mattnz;1480971
and the variables being investigated are so hazy,

Reply #111 Posted: April 18, 2012, 07:55:09 am

Offline Emrico1

Reply #112 Posted: April 25, 2012, 10:10:32 am

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
  • dirtyape has no influence.
According to this exercise releases natural cannabinoids. Not that it would actually condone the use of artificial cannabinoid stimulants any more than heroine is condoned by the bodies natural ability to release opiates during periods of extreme trauma.

Reply #113 Posted: May 08, 2012, 11:47:22 am
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
How long until governments outlaw exercise?

Reply #114 Posted: May 08, 2012, 12:35:54 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1484353
How long until governments outlaw exercise?

Well if you look at America, it looks like they already have :D :D

Reply #115 Posted: May 08, 2012, 12:47:34 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #116 Posted: May 08, 2012, 01:17:41 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted

Reply #117 Posted: May 14, 2012, 04:54:53 pm
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!

Reply #118 Posted: May 14, 2012, 07:57:18 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
This is a bit shocking, although I'd have to hear the other side of the story as well. Seems like slavery.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/05/louisiana_is_the_worlds_prison.html

Reply #119 Posted: May 15, 2012, 10:09:12 am

Offline timmo

• Just settled in
  • timmo has no influence.
Add one more data point to the decades-old debate over marijuana legalization: A new study concludes that casual pot smoking - up to one joint per day - does not affect the functioning of your lungs.

The study, published in the Jan. 11 edition of Journal of the American Medical Association, also offered up a nugget that likely will surprise many: Evidence points to slight increases in lung airflow rates and increases in lung volume from occasional marijuana use.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57356548/study-no-lung-danger-from-casual-pot-smoking/

Reply #120 Posted: May 16, 2012, 09:59:25 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Is that including the smoke which goes along with the joint? Just curious as I would think that any amount of smoking would be bad for you.

Reply #121 Posted: May 16, 2012, 07:43:30 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Yes.

The results are a bit strange though. Might be an issue with sampling or operationalisation of drug use.

Reply #122 Posted: May 16, 2012, 08:07:29 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
Quote from: Spork;1485864
Is that including the smoke which goes along with the joint? Just curious as I would think that any amount of smoking would be bad for you.

I would imagine this is true also, but when comparing smoking and toking it is a safe assumption that the later will involve consuming a lesser volume of smoke. I also imagine performing any accurate study on this would be difficult considering small sample sizes.

Reply #123 Posted: May 16, 2012, 08:54:06 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
True, but as I said, any smoke is bad smoke. I am not at all saying that smoking a bit of ye ole kush is a bad thing, apart from the smoke I've heard that it only does good things for you, as long as you aren't a psycho to begin with. I have heard that you can ingest marijuana through a vaporizer, which is obviously a lot healthier anyway, and gets you a lot higher. If I ever did want to smoke marijuana then that is the way I would go, I've even heard that there are 'vapes' as small as your hand, which you can charge up and carry around with you.

Reply #124 Posted: May 16, 2012, 09:01:12 pm