Topic: DayZ General Chat

Offline Th3.Dud3.Abid3s

• Just settled in
  • Th3.Dud3.Abid3s has no influence.
^^
With ya on that one Virus.

That time you ran into me in the fire station awhile ago, I think we were on the edge of choppin' each other with our axes, until we both realised each other would hold their word after saying "friendly".

After you left to pursue and get revenge on the group of 4 guys that had shot you earlier, I thought 'wow, he's got balls to bring a knife to a gun fight!'

5 min's later a message pops up, Virus was killed......:torn:

Reply #400 Posted: June 30, 2012, 04:08:41 pm

Offline NZFez

• Just settled in
  • NZFez has no influence.
Shit just got serious, I just printed out a map for myself, and its fucking huge, 3x2 A3 pages.
Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 06:22:13 pm by NZFez

Reply #401 Posted: June 30, 2012, 06:03:14 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Epic^

Found a boat but the server was screwing out so I ended up in the water... Lost all my shit :/
Got a good vid of the rubber banding though.

BTW, I'm going to shift the ARMA 2 install to my SSD, I hear it makes a big difference on this.

Reply #402 Posted: June 30, 2012, 06:41:57 pm

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
Quote from: NZFez;1492053
Shit just got serious, I just printed out a map for myself, and its fucking huge, 3x2 A3 pages.

Now laminate it and write on it in whiteboard marker?

Reply #403 Posted: June 30, 2012, 07:04:35 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline EuphoricBliss

• Devoted Member
  • EuphoricBliss has no influence.
fail sniper on top of the cement factory in Cherno on nz10... l2p m8, can't hit a target unless it's standing still and you alt f4 as soon as you're located...... baaaaaaaddddie. yer barret was probs duped too!

Reply #404 Posted: June 30, 2012, 07:53:39 pm
Quote from:
I\'mma smash you IRL, buddy. You better finnish up that line cause you\'re gonna need to be in another state of mind to deal with the pain once I\'m done with you.

Offline Monuments

• I Posted!
  • Monuments has no influence.
Kinda new here but was wondering if anyone wanted to team up. Kinda getting bored stalking everyone and just running around by myself.

Is there a Teamspeak server you guys use

Reply #405 Posted: June 30, 2012, 08:01:56 pm

Offline NZFez

• Just settled in
Not going to get this one laminated, thinking of getting one done properly by a printery then getting that laminated, already written on this current one highlighting the deer stands and sighted helicopter crash site.

Reply #406 Posted: June 30, 2012, 08:04:53 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

NZ9 going farken crayzee

Reply #407 Posted: June 30, 2012, 11:56:52 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Awesome. Looks crazy from your view.

All I saw was a buddy in the boat lol

Reply #408 Posted: July 01, 2012, 02:20:16 am
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Is there a server you guys usually play on? I've been playing a fair bit of the game over the last week, very fun, but it is much more fun with other people, especially when you are low on blood.

Fuuu, just had my best game so far, first game where I've actually been able to start doing what I want to do, instead of running around gathering shit all the time, then I run into another player / turns out to be a bandit? I would have been able to shoot them if your player doesnt bloody stop running while changing from secondary to primary weapon...

Same sort of thing as running away from this mob of Zombies when suddenly trying to vault over thin air.
Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 05:33:47 am by Spork

Reply #409 Posted: July 01, 2012, 02:29:51 am

Offline NZFez

• Just settled in
Went on a crashed chopper hunt early early this morning, end up finding one with a DMR and mags,a M107 with mags, about 20 stanag mags and 10 stanag sd mags. So a successful hunt and yet another location added to my growning list of sited crash locations.

Reply #410 Posted: July 01, 2012, 09:32:41 am

Offline ropata

• I Posted!
  • ropata has no influence.
Quote from: NZFez;1492110
Went on a crashed chopper hunt early early this morning, end up finding one with a DMR and mags,a M107 with mags, about 20 stanag mags and 10 stanag sd mags. So a successful hunt and yet another location added to my growning list of sited crash locations.

Do they spawn in fixed locations?

Reply #411 Posted: July 01, 2012, 09:36:08 am

Offline NZFez

• Just settled in
Don't know, but it is looking like there are general areas where they spawn, only got 15 places so far and only come across one area where it has had a wreck on 2 different occasions.

Reply #412 Posted: July 01, 2012, 09:48:20 am

Offline deathnz1

• Just settled in
  • deathnz1 has no influence.
Quote from: ropata;1492111
Do they spawn in fixed locations?
they do all have fixed spawns you can find them on some dayz maps

Reply #413 Posted: July 01, 2012, 10:35:36 am

Offline Virus.

• Devoted Member
  • Virus. has no influence.
Quote from: Th3.Dud3.Abid3s;1492042
^^
With ya on that one Virus.

That time you ran into me in the fire station awhile ago, I think we were on the edge of choppin' each other with our axes, until we both realised each other would hold their word after saying "friendly".

After you left to pursue and get revenge on the group of 4 guys that had shot you earlier, I thought 'wow, he's got balls to bring a knife to a gun fight!'

5 min's later a message pops up, Virus was killed......:torn:
\

Hahaha. Don't worry, that was my killing myself so I could respawn elsewhere. They bitched out and disconnected after my first attempt I think.

You met me at my second attempt. My first only failed because he had an enfield, which allowed him to sprint faster than me for some reason. They survived because of a glitch. If I ever see them again, they will die. I don't seek revenge for ordinary murders. The fact was they had said friendly, and we had been communicating and working as a group previously.

Reply #414 Posted: July 01, 2012, 02:35:02 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
^There is a reason why they are called bandits.
Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 03:42:03 pm by Spork

Reply #415 Posted: July 01, 2012, 03:29:27 pm

Offline Th3.Dud3.Abid3s

• Just settled in
  • Th3.Dud3.Abid3s has no influence.
Quote from: Virus.;1492149
\

Hahaha. Don't worry, that was my killing myself so I could respawn elsewhere. They bitched out and disconnected after my first attempt I think.

You met me at my second attempt. My first only failed because he had an enfield, which allowed him to sprint faster than me for some reason. They survived because of a glitch. If I ever see them again, they will die. I don't seek revenge for ordinary murders. The fact was they had said friendly, and we had been communicating and working as a group previously.

Well fuck me dead, if I knew this at the time, I would have gladly joined you for some utu axtion! I feel guilty now; lingering there for another 10 mins, while packing a few more bongs in rl.

What sucks more than fully geared up 'northern bandits' who always log out on death to save their precious gear? Bandits who log out.....and lie to you!!! :chargrined:

If this is how civilized mankind will act after an apocalypse, we are all well and truly rooted :P Hurricane Katrina anyone?

Reply #416 Posted: July 01, 2012, 05:16:18 pm

Offline Warcrimes

• Just settled in
  • Warcrimes has no influence.
NZ7 is now ruled by the wolf pack ! ooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

long live the wolf pack !

Reply #417 Posted: July 01, 2012, 10:50:36 pm
Kookynic - "facebook, it\'s a Pokédex for people"

Offline deathnz1

• Just settled in
  • deathnz1 has no influence.
what are wolfpacks names?

Reply #418 Posted: July 01, 2012, 11:46:07 pm

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
  • oefox has no influence.
Foxpack

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7354[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7353[/ATTACH]
Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 11:57:44 pm by oefox

Reply #419 Posted: July 01, 2012, 11:54:20 pm
- badfox

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
I really need to not be the only white guy in the pack... I have a pretty cool hat though

Reply #420 Posted: July 02, 2012, 12:02:09 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Emrico1

VVolfPack

Reply #421 Posted: July 02, 2012, 01:15:11 am

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Gonna delete yo shit son

Reply #422 Posted: July 02, 2012, 01:23:54 am

Offline Skeet

• Just settled in
  • Skeet has no influence.
Quote from: Warcrimes;1492201
NZ7 is now ruled by the wolf pack ! ooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

long live the wolf pack !

I'm yet to meet up with you lot. Had a good run going yesterday and I was gonna come chill with you guys but I somehow fell through a ramp and broke both my legs. This alpha business is wearing thin..

Reply #423 Posted: July 02, 2012, 08:30:39 am

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Quote from: .osiRiS;1492214
Gonna delete yo shit son

Not even funny.

Reply #424 Posted: July 02, 2012, 09:33:06 am
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.