Topic: DayZ General Chat

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Yar, he has the beef. Still, none of us hack. Basing that on one SS of a found duped gun is high end retardation.

Reply #450 Posted: July 03, 2012, 02:14:08 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: KiLL3r;1492441
And if you get killed by the "wolfpack" you can rest easy knowing a bunch of hackers killed you with no skill whatsoever

You better watch your scalp cuz

Have a problem with a weapon one of us is using? Bring it up with them, don't bring the rest of us into it

Reply #451 Posted: July 03, 2012, 02:16:41 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Cdr

• Just settled in
  • Cdr has no influence.
Either way, it'll get removed automagically or he'll throw it. Just something to watch out for the future.

Reply #452 Posted: July 03, 2012, 02:17:22 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1492315
Wolfpack do not dupe or hack.
If that is a duped gun, it will have been found or taken from a body.
In which case, it will be chucked for another gun.

Reply #453 Posted: July 03, 2012, 02:19:41 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
NO BUT THEY ALL HAXZ FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #454 Posted: July 03, 2012, 02:20:39 pm

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
  • oefox has no influence.
In fairness, I actually thought that M4A1 was legit, the G36 I knew definitely wasn't. Didn't realise the attachment combination was not legit.

See here for what is valid: http://dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Weapons

A quick check shows there is a silenced version, and a M203 version, but not the combo. I'm sure that the gun in question will now be dropped.

It is not difficult to bring up that webpage through the steam overlay to validate weapons, if you find an illegitimate weapon on a body you should SS it. Apparently a dead giveaway is the lack of an image.
Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 02:25:30 pm by oefox

Reply #455 Posted: July 03, 2012, 02:22:57 pm
- badfox

Offline Cdr

• Just settled in
  • Cdr has no influence.
HandOfBlood posted a screenshot on the 1st page of this thread showing that he had the M4A1 with 203 + suppressor, I hadn't seen it in DayZ before, and so went to check the Wiki just to make sure. There's not that many variants of the M4 in the game, but basically the only silenced M4 is the one with the red dot.

But I've seen people with the VSS, or the SVD with a night scope on. There be some dodgy chunts around.

Reply #456 Posted: July 03, 2012, 02:30:52 pm

Offline KiLL3r

• KiLL3r has no influence.
Quote from: Emrico1;1492454
NO BUT THEY ALL HAXZ FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not trying to troll but a gun like that gives the player a huge advantage. He can silently kill players and zeds with ease, then with one button switch to a m203, not to mention the holo sight is the best sight ingame imo lol

Reply #457 Posted: July 03, 2012, 02:57:56 pm

Offline NZFez

• Just settled in
  • NZFez has no influence.
The only advantage it has is the supressor, but as we already have 2 or 3 supressed guns anyway doesn't make too much of a differennce, I would understand if he was a lonewolf hunting players but he is not. Anyway that gun is most probably the least of your worries from us as we have 2xM107, an AS50 and as of last night a MK48 which I would say is more of a worry as it is machine which is a one hitter quitter, with a reddot sight, forgrip and bipod.

Reply #458 Posted: July 03, 2012, 03:21:47 pm

Offline Cdr

• Just settled in
  • Cdr has no influence.
All those weapons and yet he still uses a hacked one. Tsk!

Reply #459 Posted: July 03, 2012, 03:27:49 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
LOL calling us out as hackers because one dude found a weapon that un-be-known to us (at the time) was not legit?

You sound like a bitch bro.

The pack will throw that weapon and we shall just pick up some 50cals or machine guns. Non issue.

But lower the QQ volume. Far to loud.

You wanna have a winge about hackers? Then call out the dickheads spawning Hueys and un-obtainable camo that then proceeds to crash the server, that is an issue.

Reply #460 Posted: July 03, 2012, 03:31:09 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Cdr

• Just settled in
  • Cdr has no influence.
I've not said you were hackers, i just said that using a hacked weapon is bad form - but it is hard to know what is and what isn't without specifically checking the wiki before picking it up. I know I've almost been caught out by it a couple of times.

I also know that now you've been told its a hacked weapon that you'll throw it away, because you're not hackers.

Reply #461 Posted: July 03, 2012, 03:35:19 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Directed at KiLL3r good sir :)

Sorry, should have quoted.

Funny though how he says that gives a player a massive advantage? That Barrent can 1 hit from 1200m. NOTHING in this games gives you an "advantage"...

Reply #462 Posted: July 03, 2012, 03:44:54 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Cdr

• Just settled in
  • Cdr has no influence.
Ah sorry, heh.

But yeah, dem 50cals are beasts. Just a shame whenever I seem to get one, the bright summers day turns into foggy pea soup with a vis of about 300m :(

Reply #463 Posted: July 03, 2012, 03:48:33 pm

Offline swindle

Yeah I think the 50cal is bad jewjew for me.

2 times I've been rolling with it I've been killed/died.

The DMR has my heart.

Reply #464 Posted: July 03, 2012, 03:55:15 pm

Offline Emrico1

FN FAL for me - sounds like a pirate ship cannon, hits like a bus.

Reply #465 Posted: July 03, 2012, 03:56:05 pm

Offline swindle

Best description of a weapon I've ever heard.

Teamspeak?

Reply #466 Posted: July 03, 2012, 03:58:44 pm

Offline Skeet

• Just settled in
  • Skeet has no influence.
Best gun I've ever had as an M4 Carbine lol. Im yet to find any of these fangled contraptions!

Reply #467 Posted: July 03, 2012, 04:11:48 pm

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
Different guns for different purposes. FAL is the devil in CQ, .50 for sniping, crossbow for stealthy looting :)

Wish they'd quiver up the bolts as it's a pain messing about getting bolts back, wish they'd just appear as loot on a dead zed.

Reply #468 Posted: July 03, 2012, 04:19:42 pm
- badfox

Offline Warcrimes

• Just settled in
  • Warcrimes has no influence.
wow so much hate for my m4, if u cry a little more killer i might just drop it :)

A LOT more problems you should be worrying about than my weapon.

Reply #469 Posted: July 03, 2012, 05:13:07 pm
Kookynic - "facebook, it\'s a Pokédex for people"

Offline KiLL3r

Quote from: Warcrimes;1492497
wow so much hate for my m4, if u cry a little more killer i might just drop it :)

A LOT more problems you should be worrying about than my weapon.

Meh, if you wanna be known as a glitcher using a hacked weapon be my guest

Reply #470 Posted: July 03, 2012, 05:53:11 pm

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
Quote from: KiLL3r;1492502
Meh, if you wanna be known as a glitcher using a hacked weapon be my guest
From the person that used hacked in C4...g.c.

Reply #471 Posted: July 03, 2012, 06:13:14 pm
- badfox

Offline swindle

LOL

FYI its gone burgers now anywho. Thin air claimed it.

Reply #472 Posted: July 03, 2012, 06:35:43 pm

Offline KiLL3r

Quote from: oefox;1492511
From the person that used hacked in C4...g.c.

c4 isnt hacked in, its in the game

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=23393&pid=212851#pid212851

Reply #473 Posted: July 03, 2012, 08:08:51 pm

Offline Speakman

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SAY FWENDLIES IN CHERNO

Reply #474 Posted: July 04, 2012, 10:29:06 am