Topic: DayZ General Chat

Offline EuphoricBliss

• Devoted Member
  • EuphoricBliss has no influence.
another vehicle gone from our camp today.... all we have left now is a quad :(

left camp for an hour and a half with a buddy came back and it was gone

Reply #325 Posted: June 25, 2012, 05:44:15 pm
Quote from:
I\'mma smash you IRL, buddy. You better finnish up that line cause you\'re gonna need to be in another state of mind to deal with the pain once I\'m done with you.

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
  • oefox has no influence.
Hey, um, are you saving the vehicles when you're exiting them? If you don't save the vehicle they despawn.

Reply #326 Posted: June 25, 2012, 06:12:07 pm
- badfox

Offline EuphoricBliss

• Devoted Member
yeah that might be the case :/

there was definitely player activity in the area... 100 meters north of where our camp was we found a tractor/a bunch of crappy loot dropped on the ground and we could also hear flies but no body.
Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 06:47:58 pm by EuphoricBliss

Reply #327 Posted: June 25, 2012, 06:40:36 pm
Quote from:
I\'mma smash you IRL, buddy. You better finnish up that line cause you\'re gonna need to be in another state of mind to deal with the pain once I\'m done with you.

Offline narti

• I Posted!
  • narti has no influence.
Anyone near Bor? I have that sweet 24 slot bag, an mp5 and 2 pistols that id rather not waste by suiciding. Broken leg and low blood, lost cause.

Reply #328 Posted: June 25, 2012, 09:42:28 pm

Offline Grassyhopper

• Just settled in
  • Grassyhopper has no influence.
seems legit

Reply #329 Posted: June 25, 2012, 10:30:07 pm
OGA.

Offline Fubar

• Devoted Member
  • Fubar has no influence.
Quote from: narti;1491455
Anyone near Bor? I have that sweet 24 slot bag, an mp5 and 2 pistols that id rather not waste by suiciding. Broken leg and low blood, lost cause.

Hmm reminds me.........must get out fishing :)

Reply #330 Posted: June 25, 2012, 10:30:18 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Love it when someone gets the drop on you and you manage to take them down with you keke

Reply #331 Posted: June 26, 2012, 12:05:55 am

Offline Grassyhopper

• Just settled in
  • Grassyhopper has no influence.
In this game it is very easy to do that... Lucky enough to have a car and somone to pick TA up after and get your stuff back :)

Reply #332 Posted: June 26, 2012, 12:25:40 am
OGA.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Great fun being a hatchet man last night, lured a fellow survivor into trusting me by killing his zombie train, then blam blam

Reply #333 Posted: June 26, 2012, 10:08:58 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Dudes, I have footage of the bus attack. Didn't realise I was recording.
I'll cut it down and upload it.
It doesn't answer any questions, still can't tell where the gunner/s were :stupid:

Reply #334 Posted: June 26, 2012, 02:13:58 pm

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
I need peopple to play with

Reply #335 Posted: June 26, 2012, 02:27:14 pm

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: pop;1491546
I need peopple to play with

Teamspeak brah

Reply #336 Posted: June 26, 2012, 03:38:39 pm

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
Quote from: Emrico1;1491545
Dudes, I have footage of the bus attack. Didn't realise I was recording.
I'll cut it down and upload it.
It doesn't answer any questions, still can't tell where the gunner/s were :stupid:

I look forward to this, got excited just listening in on TS3.

Reply #337 Posted: June 26, 2012, 03:40:10 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: EnjoyTheSauce;1491555
I look forward to this, got excited just listening in on TS3.

Reply #338 Posted: June 26, 2012, 03:42:40 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
^famous

Reply #339 Posted: June 26, 2012, 04:06:43 pm

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
So, since last two weeks ago I've been having chest pains, nothing major just tightness that i attributed to having a cold a while back...  Well it would seem that it's actually a combination of too much caffeine, a lack of sleep, and stress. Im going to go out on a self diagnosis limb here and attribute it entirely to dayz, no game has ever immersed me to the point hearing gunshots has given me adrenaline rushes and stressed my nervous system. I can cut the caffeine at least.

Reply #340 Posted: June 26, 2012, 04:52:33 pm
- badfox

Offline EuphoricBliss

• Devoted Member
boo @ the guy painting "camp" all over the NZ10 map.... one of them randomly landed on my camp! :(((((

Reply #341 Posted: June 26, 2012, 04:55:38 pm
Quote from:

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
^ huh? what are you talking about?

Reply #342 Posted: June 26, 2012, 05:11:51 pm
- badfox

Offline Speakman

I love how immersive this game is, shame I can't play tonight

Reply #343 Posted: June 26, 2012, 05:13:49 pm

Offline EuphoricBliss

• Devoted Member
Quote from: oefox;1491565
^ huh? what are you talking about?

you know how you can place markers on your map? other players can see those markers.

Reply #344 Posted: June 26, 2012, 05:22:39 pm
Quote from:

Offline EuphoricBliss

• Devoted Member
okay I've been running to a few of the "camp" locations marked on the map, so far two of them (my own) and one above Guba are legit. Maybe someone in a helicopter has done a fly over and marked each camp down?

Reply #345 Posted: June 26, 2012, 05:31:12 pm
Quote from:

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
I will definitely have a second go at this game tonight, but last night i was having major problems trying to find anyone. I think i saw 1 person in the 2 hours i played, and the guy ran away pretty quickly.

What is the process most of you guys do, to get into the action. Just run along the coast till you find houses to get stuff from, then head in land along the road>\?

Reply #346 Posted: June 26, 2012, 06:32:48 pm

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: toofast;1491579
I will definitely have a second go at this game tonight, but last night i was having major problems trying to find anyone. I think i saw 1 person in the 2 hours i played, and the guy ran away pretty quickly.

What is the process most of you guys do, to get into the action. Just run along the coast till you find houses to get stuff from, then head in land along the road>\?

Me, I run away from the coast and look for a smaller town. Head inland away from well looted places and bandits. First thing is get a gun for the Zs, then survival gear, then assult stuff.

Reply #347 Posted: June 26, 2012, 07:27:38 pm

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
1st priority: Weapon, water, food

2nd: Medical supplies

3rd: Get a bigger gun, kill zeds and bandits

4th: Repeat 3rd

Reply #348 Posted: June 26, 2012, 08:35:08 pm

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
Finally found a gun after 2 hours, a Lee Enfield, found a hatchet too, Is there any map in this game?

Reply #349 Posted: June 26, 2012, 09:03:32 pm