Topic: DayZ General Chat

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
http://www.gamebreaker.tv/live/
Live stream with rocket now.

There's a movie in this story.
Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 11:44:10 am by Emrico1

Reply #525 Posted: July 14, 2012, 11:37:23 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Some goood stuff from the interview;

- They are working towards a stand alone version by the end of the year @ around $30US
- A lot of problems will be put aside until the stand alone, because they wll be easily fixed then, inventory, loot etc
- Alt f4 and duping will be fixed when the game goes stand alone, along with server hopping
- They will continue to pull radical experiments while they still can
- The servers that control hackers are not set up for such a volume at this point and they are working on it
- Rocket has big offers from many publishers and devs wanting a slice but he's resisting so he can follow the minecraft model

Reply #526 Posted: July 14, 2012, 12:12:04 pm

Offline Lathium

• Just settled in
  • Lathium has no influence.
Was there any mention of the engine that they'd be using? RV 3 or 4?

Reply #527 Posted: July 14, 2012, 12:15:05 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
I've already paid $30us for this game, i'm uninstalling, not gonna wait 6 months for a full version just to pay again, I want it now

/troll

some good points there, good to see he isn't selling out to publishers and cash

experiments are good, they need to take advantage of the massive tester base (even though most of them are entitled dbags who whinge at every opportunity)

Reply #528 Posted: July 14, 2012, 12:20:40 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: Speakman;1494007
I've already paid $30us for this game, i'm  uninstalling, not gonna wait 6 months for a full version just to pay  again, I want it now

/troll

^this (is what people will say, but derp to them).
This is what happens when some noob signs up to complain about free Alpha bugs

Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 03:22:52 pm by Emrico1

Reply #529 Posted: July 14, 2012, 01:18:12 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
It's a bit shit when I spend five minutes walking into the middle of a forest to hide myself before logging out (finally had some decent gear), logged out and then later when I logged in, some fucker was right there, shot me as soon as I logged in. :(

Reply #530 Posted: July 15, 2012, 10:24:02 am

Offline Warcrimes

• Just settled in
  • Warcrimes has no influence.
Quote from: Spork;1494082
It's a bit shit when I spend five minutes walking into the middle of a forest to hide myself before logging out (finally had some decent gear), logged out and then later when I logged in, some fucker was right there, shot me as soon as I logged in. :(

thats rough man, dayz is cruel sometimes

Reply #531 Posted: July 15, 2012, 10:31:15 am
Kookynic - "facebook, it\'s a Pokédex for people"

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
oh man how annoying, I'm finally kitted out with some decent stuff but I got trapped in a wall and got ravaged by zombies before I could work my way out, I'm now just outside of elektro with only 3600k blood and I got no blood packs. If anyone is friendly and has some blood I could swap them for some ammo or food?

Reply #532 Posted: July 15, 2012, 10:33:15 am
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Emrico1

I'm just out of electro bro, was having a good raid with Kooky and had to bail. Get on Teamspeak in about half an hour?

Reply #533 Posted: July 15, 2012, 10:49:15 am

Offline Warcrimes

• Just settled in
Quote from: Emrico1;1494088
I'm just out of electro bro, was having a good raid with Kooky and had to bail. Get on Teamspeak in about half an hour?
ill jump on soon rico

Reply #534 Posted: July 15, 2012, 10:50:10 am

Offline Lathium

• Just settled in
oh man how annoying, I'm finally kitted out with some decent stuff but I got trapped in a wall and got ravaged by zombies before I could work my way out, I'm now just outside of elektro with only 3600k blood and I got no blood packs. If anyone is friendly and has some blood I could swap them for some ammo or food?

I can quite possibly help ya out too. Hop on TS and we'll see what we can do mate.

Reply #535 Posted: July 15, 2012, 10:55:04 am

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
Quote from: Emrico1;1494088

after you left, i went up the hospital with Nickles, then get got assulted on. I fell off the roof trying to get a good angle on them, then the bastard stole my FN FAL nightvision.

Rolled again, went to the Airfield found about 12 stanag mags then got oneshot killed by a zombie.

Rolled again, went to the airfield to help Fez and Lazarus. Got lost for 2 hours doing circles in the forests. No Map.

I love this game

Reply #536 Posted: July 15, 2012, 12:30:37 pm

Offline NZFez

• Just settled in
  • NZFez has no influence.
After you and lazarus left kookynic, I jumped on a dallas server to see if it was night time, heard some flies near me at the barracks, though it was strange so went to check it out. There was a guy in the last room so I emptied a M1911 clip into him which fucked him up but he disconnected, went into the barracks and there was a guy in there that the disconnecter had killed.

Reply #537 Posted: July 15, 2012, 12:56:42 pm

Offline Warcrimes

• Just settled in
fez bro you should jump on TS

Reply #538 Posted: July 15, 2012, 02:26:02 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
Thanks to Lathium and the other guys who helped me out, had a good time rolling with you.

Reply #539 Posted: July 15, 2012, 05:46:58 pm

Offline deathnz1

• Just settled in
  • deathnz1 has no influence.
Can i join up with you guys? playing solo is zz

Reply #540 Posted: July 15, 2012, 05:59:21 pm

Offline Warcrimes

• Just settled in
that uaz we had avatar is no more :( stupid server restart .....

Reply #541 Posted: July 15, 2012, 07:38:13 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
BUS and Gillie Suits

Reply #542 Posted: July 15, 2012, 08:21:28 pm

Offline Lathium

• Just settled in
WTF?! What's gone and what isn't?

Reply #543 Posted: July 15, 2012, 10:18:28 pm

Offline KiLL3r

• KiLL3r has no influence.
Just had some fun at the airfield, 3 guys in ghillies and a couple of chicks trespassing on govt property lol

Reply #544 Posted: July 15, 2012, 10:29:10 pm

Offline deathnz1

• Just settled in
yeah that was my group man, i like how you disconnected from the server... less then a second after.. there was about 15 of us and some were coming up on you.. disconnecting is low

Reply #545 Posted: July 15, 2012, 10:32:34 pm

Offline KiLL3r

• KiLL3r has no influence.
Quote from: deathnz1;1494172
yeah that was my group man, i like how you disconnected from the server... less then a second after.. there was about 15 of us and some were coming up on you.. disconnecting is low

I didnt DC until i thought you were all dead only saw 5 of ya, and i have to go see missus lol. Someone had me lined up but they duffed it and i just relocated

Reply #546 Posted: July 15, 2012, 10:34:30 pm

Offline Warcrimes

• Just settled in
Quote from: KiLL3r;1494173
I didnt DC until i thought you were all dead only saw 5 of ya, and i have to go see missus lol. Someone had me lined up but they duffed it and i just relocated

weak excuse

Reply #547 Posted: July 15, 2012, 10:37:26 pm

Offline deathnz1

• Just settled in
yeah i had you lined up took a couple of shots as i climbed down.. you saw 5 of us and thought we were all dead? you only killed two people... nah i just think its shit when people like you camp somewhere like that take a couple of shots then disconnect.

Reply #548 Posted: July 15, 2012, 10:38:14 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
My beautiful female character, killed in her prime.

Reply #549 Posted: July 15, 2012, 11:00:34 pm