Topic: DayZ General Chat

Offline deathnz1

• Just settled in
  • deathnz1 has no influence.
ew i parked that there! also have something else coming when i can get in the server -_-

Reply #575 Posted: July 17, 2012, 07:31:53 pm

Offline ropata

• I Posted!
  • ropata has no influence.
Quote from: Deagle;1494410
Nub question time:

Which would be the best server to jump on and learn the game without having to worry about people stealing the rags from my back?  I've had a quick blast with Arma2 and have the basics down, however I've spent more time playing Peggle than I have DayZ.

Also how can we check which version we're running?  I'm using the DayZ Updater that Osiris mentioned in the Newbie guide, so I'm guessing that accesses the latest version.
Find an empty daylight server, use an online map and go hard. If you're using the 6 updater you should be good.

Reply #576 Posted: July 18, 2012, 01:03:03 am

Offline Lathium

• Just settled in
  • Lathium has no influence.
Fufufufuufufuuuuuuuuuucking hell!

I died. Found a vehicle, was driving to Stary, hit one of those small fucking walls. I fall outta the car with 5k health and bleed before I regain conciousness. And then Server crashes about 5 minutes into my new character running up to my gear, north of Novy.

Bye-bye M4A3 CCO and M24. We had some good memories...

Reply #577 Posted: July 18, 2012, 09:02:39 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Fuuuuuu, that sucks so bad, man. It's shit when you die because of something like that.

Reply #578 Posted: July 18, 2012, 10:20:45 am

Offline freaktm

• Addicted
  • freaktm has no influence.
Since I didnt waste u guys yesterday on NZ20 while u were all dancing around your broken helicopter loooking spastic (i was lying right next to u guys in the grass for ages, im sure you know when im talking about....I was armed to the teeth but didnt want to cause any trouble)  Anyways Do you think you could return the favour and come give me some assistance ? I broke my legs near Zelenogorsk,  I have two tents in that region of the lands, I'm willing to pack one up and give it to the person who can bring me some morphine this evening ....  Surely you guys can help, your such a large group and I know you have plenty of transport ;)

At the time when I was near you guys I didnt  yell out cause I was worried you might turn on me for laughs, but quite frankly if u kill me now I dnot care, I cant go anywhere and its your loss if you kill me since im willing to give u a tent and all I got on my body at the moment is two empty guns and some food/water :P

Reply #579 Posted: July 18, 2012, 10:42:14 am
"As you know, most of us females just hate those action video games," she said. "You don\'t have to use shooting. You can use, for example, a princess which has a magic wand and whenever she touches something, it turns into a butterfly and sparkles." - Daphne Bavelier

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Don't think that was us, we were nowhere near a crashed chopper or even that side of the map last night

I'm sure someone might be able to help tonight though

Reply #580 Posted: July 18, 2012, 10:59:24 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline NZFez

• Just settled in
  • NZFez has no influence.
Who where the muppets who crashed the motorbike and ATV into each other? You guys should be banned from driving vehicles. On a good note though both have now respawned in good working order and have being topped up with fuel, and we got the ute lathium crashed.

Reply #581 Posted: July 18, 2012, 12:14:18 pm

Offline Lathium

• Just settled in
I'd be willing to help if I wasn't busy with Uni & work from 1pm - 10pm. Sorry dude :/

Reply #582 Posted: July 18, 2012, 12:19:05 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
ATV crashed into me, motorbike was going in a straight line in the middle of the road...

Reply #583 Posted: July 18, 2012, 12:20:15 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Mrs is away tomorrow until Sunday, Yowwllllll

DayZ OD time

Reply #584 Posted: July 18, 2012, 12:39:26 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Sick to death of this fucking game and its shit prick bloody glitches.

1. I was running along with an invent and pack full of shit, ran into a house and randomly fell over dead (no noise to say that I was killed).

2. Ran from Drakon up north, bout 20 minutes running, ran through a zombie - knocked me out in one hit and I went unconscious for about a minute while it ate me down to about 5k health, got back to being alive, bandaged myself up and it knocked me out straight away again.

3. Pretty much the same thing as above happened.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RAAAGE

Reply #585 Posted: July 18, 2012, 01:55:14 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Yeah, Arma2 engine is one buggy arsed motherfudger, not much Rocket can do about that without going stand alone which is supposed to come out before the end of the year... In the mean time you just gotta roll with the giant buggy bugs.

Reply #586 Posted: July 18, 2012, 02:34:33 pm

Offline J Bomb

• I Posted!
  • J Bomb has no influence.
I was thinking about playing the doctor...I'll keep an eye on the forums but i have got a run ahead of me

Reply #587 Posted: July 18, 2012, 03:58:47 pm

Offline J Bomb

• I Posted!
  • J Bomb has no influence.
Freak tm
I was thinking about playing the doctor...I'll keep an eye on the forums but i have got a run ahead of me

Reply #588 Posted: July 18, 2012, 03:59:46 pm

Offline Warcrimes

• Just settled in
  • Warcrimes has no influence.
Quote from: NZFez;1494519
Who where the muppets who crashed the motorbike and ATV into each other? You guys should be banned from driving vehicles. On a good note though both have now respawned in good working order and have being topped up with fuel, and we got the ute lathium crashed.
i take 49% of the blame , arma2 can take the other 51

Reply #589 Posted: July 18, 2012, 05:20:15 pm
Kookynic - "facebook, it\'s a Pokédex for people"

Offline Speakman

lol, all part of the fun

Reply #590 Posted: July 18, 2012, 05:24:19 pm

Offline NZFez

• Just settled in
  • NZFez has no influence.
Look what arrived in the mail for me

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii189/NZFez/IMG_02481.jpg
DayZ General Chat

Reply #591 Posted: July 18, 2012, 07:40:14 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Epic

Reply #592 Posted: July 18, 2012, 07:40:40 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
GG

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=yeyueie0.zss.jpg
DayZ General Chat

Reply #593 Posted: July 18, 2012, 08:31:58 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Emrico1

Did some fucking a-hole spawn a supermarket and a helicrash? Geezus, fuck off to SP you scurge.

Reply #594 Posted: July 18, 2012, 10:34:50 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I see no reason to do that shit in MP. Hacking in MP at all is just shit.

Reply #595 Posted: July 18, 2012, 11:48:10 pm

Offline Speakman

Quote from: Emrico1;1494620
Did some fucking a-hole spawn a supermarket and a helicrash? Geezus, fuck off to SP you scurge.

He also took 4 DMR rounds from fez to the face

Reply #596 Posted: July 19, 2012, 12:03:28 am

Offline Emrico1

IRL? Totes justified.

Reply #597 Posted: July 19, 2012, 06:54:48 am

Offline Lathium

• Just settled in
Really missing my freaking Acog/m24 now. I've had multiple chances to kill some players but haven't been able to, due to not having the range on this freaking m16a2 m203...

Reply #598 Posted: July 19, 2012, 10:39:03 am

Offline Emrico1

The sight on that thing is horrid

Reply #599 Posted: July 19, 2012, 10:48:13 am