Topic: Wheedle is back!

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
[h=2]Your Trade Me account is in debt[/h]

Reply #25 Posted: April 17, 2013, 10:57:56 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: deanox;1523551

They be knocking at your door soon. Impound your house.

Reply #26 Posted: April 17, 2013, 11:29:13 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1523524
I whee-dle over Retardos face.

SO BAD I KNOW.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Obble again.

Reply #27 Posted: April 17, 2013, 11:33:41 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1523557
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Obble again.

Why do you encourage him.

Reply #28 Posted: April 17, 2013, 12:02:45 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: deanox;1523551

Oh man, I fucking hate these emails. Especially now that they try and make them all 'happy' sounding.

I got this one a month ago, with the subject line- "Trade Me doesn't want to lose you - pay your account debt". Nice thinly veiled threat, fuckers.

Hi BerG,

Oh dear, we've noticed that your Trade Me account has been in debt for over two weeks - your current account balance is -$8.00.

Until you pay off your Trade Me account debt, you cannot place any new listings on Trade Me, buy any items using Buy Now or ask any questions on any listings, and you risk having your membership suspended.

Once your account is sitting at $0 or in credit, you can continue to buy and sell on Trade Me.

If you've recently made a payment, it may not have shown up yet - take a look at your Account statement in the next few days to check.

If you have any queries regarding your account, you can email us or call us on 0900 87233 (calls cost $1.99+GST per minute).

Happy trading!

I'll pay your bullshit fee's when I'm fucking ready, cocksucking cunts.

Reply #29 Posted: April 17, 2013, 12:11:27 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Also get the odd subject line "Your trademe account is sad..."

Once your account is one big smiley face and sitting at $0 or in credit, you can continue to buy and sell on TradeMe.

Sad account? Big smiley face?

Reply #30 Posted: April 17, 2013, 12:14:03 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
What I STILL don't get is that why do they disable the option to BUY stuff when you're in debt? It's fucking stupid.

"Oh, you're in debt with us? WELL, PAY THE DEBT, DON'T THINK YOU CAN BUY ANYTHING FROM US WHICH WOULD GIVE US MORE MONEY FROM THE SELLER".

Reply #31 Posted: April 17, 2013, 01:31:28 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1523559
Why do you encourage him.
He pays well.

Reply #32 Posted: April 17, 2013, 01:47:31 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
  • Benji77 has no influence.
Quote from: BerG;1523560
I'll pay your bullshit fee's when I'm fucking ready, cocksucking cunts.

They disable your account after a while. I owe $50 and left it.

They disable my account. Can't even log in.

But I don't really care. I just don't use trademe.

Reply #33 Posted: April 17, 2013, 02:26:58 pm
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline BerG

• Terminator

That really seems non-sencical.

You owe a few dollars for an auction you ran which, lets face it, did not cost Trademe fuck all to do for you.

You don't use trademe again for a while and forget about the money you owe, with full intentions to pay it next time you want to sell something.

They disable your account, which means they will never get the money.

Seems to be just their way of saying 'fuck you loyal occasional Trademe users'. In the good old days I used to go 6 months without paying the $2 I owed.

Reply #34 Posted: April 17, 2013, 03:30:01 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Retardobot;1523562
What I STILL don't get is that why do they disable the option to BUY stuff when you're in debt? It's fucking stupid.

"Oh, you're in debt with us? WELL, PAY THE DEBT, DON'T THINK YOU CAN BUY ANYTHING FROM US WHICH WOULD GIVE US MORE MONEY FROM THE SELLER".

because thats fucking logical mate and why would they do something silly like make money ... tardme is shit has been for years .. that is all

Reply #35 Posted: April 17, 2013, 03:46:00 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I owed the IRD money. I didn't pay them so they disabled my account.

Reply #36 Posted: April 17, 2013, 04:03:20 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1523577
I owed the IRD money. I didn't pay them so they disabled my account.

There's not much of a market for Spacemonkey's these days. I don't imagine they're missing out on much. You were probably more trouble than you're worth. The tax they were taking from you wouldn't have covered the paper work cost.

Reply #37 Posted: April 17, 2013, 04:11:30 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
and there is the poo issue they have to deal with.....

Reply #38 Posted: April 25, 2013, 07:02:05 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
What?

Reply #39 Posted: April 25, 2013, 07:23:18 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.